Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 370|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Morrigan the Drone Summoner

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-30 05:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2022-1-5 11:45 PM

-  She is Support/Marksman Heroine.
-  She is a Robot cabaple of summoning different types of drones accourding to the player's desires. She depending mainly on deploying Drones in her attacks.

-  Passive Skill (Hive Queen)
.  Everytime a drone have been summoned, Morrigan both maximum health points and attacking strenght will be increased by 5%

-  1st Skill (Drone Selector)
.  CD is 7 secs
.  The player will choose a drone type to be summoned alongside Morrigan, up to 10 drones at any given time.
.  Drone Characteristics: there are my types to be choosen from. There is no limitation on any specific drone type. Any Drone can be taken down with 3 attacks. Any drone can acts within Morrigan's sight range, which she has medium range.
.  Done Types:
+  Machine-gun Drone: Auto attacking any enemy unit within Morrigan's range, dealing 100 damage points each bullet. Each shell containing 10 bullets, and takes 3 secs to reload.
+  Sniper Drone: Auto attacking the nearest enemy unit within Morrigan's range, dealing 500 damage points and takes 5 secs to reload.
+  Bombing Drone: Auto bombing any enemy unit within Morrigan's range, dealing 1000 damage points as large area damage. enemies that move out of the bombing spot will not get any damage. takes 7 secs to reload
+  Spy Drone: Detecting any hidden subject within Morrigan's range, takes 10 secs for another detection.
+  Sheild Drone: Deplying a physical shield barrier on the ground in front of Morrigan automatically once she received damage from enemy unit. That shield worth of 500 defence points, lasts for 5 secs.

-  2nd Skill (Drone Cyclone)
.  CD is 12 secs
.  Morrigan will force all of her summoned drones to move arround her in form of a cyclone, taking damage instead of her. that cyclone health points will be up to 2000 health points when this skill is maxed out.
.  During the cyclone, all of the participating drones functions will be disabled, but she can still summoning more drones normally as all participating drones doesnt count for 10 drones limit for skill 1. That cyclone will remains until it is taken down.
.  This skill can't be activated again until the current cyclone has been destroyed.

-  3rd Skill (Drone Suicide)
.  CD is 20 secs
.  The player selects an area within large range, then Morrigan will order all of her summoned drones to attack that location physically by exploding themselves overthere. Each participated drone will deal up to 500 damage points.

-  Ultimate (Mothership)
.  CD is 45 secs
.  Morrigan will fuse with all of her current summoned drones to transform into a Mothership. when she in this form, her 1st skill CD will be instant and the limit of drones will be 20 instead of 10.
.  She can hover above all terrains and obsticles
.  Her movement speed will be reduced by 50%, but her health points will be enhanced by 25% as long as she is in this mode
.  She is consuming 100 mana every 1 sec. if her mana is run out or if the player hit this skill button again, she will turn back immediately to her original form, and any suumoned drones more than 10 will be destroyed immediately (from oldest to the newest).

Mothership.jpg
Morrigan.jpg
Post time 2022-1-6 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2022-1-6 03:57 AM
Honestly, i dont know this game/movie, i just found that concept art is beautiful and modern, that ...

pretty good tho, good choice, i adore your hero concepts, ive been looking into them quite a bit recently
Post time 2022-1-4 06:07 PM | Show all posts
when the protoss finally get into the mmo scene.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-5 11:43 PM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-1-4 06:07 PM
when the protoss finally get into the mmo scene.

I got my concept from combining Independence day 2 and Ultron
Post time 2022-1-6 01:07 AM | Show all posts
i mean, the mothership is totally from starcraft
 Author| Post time 2022-1-6 03:57 AM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-1-6 01:07 AM
i mean, the mothership is totally from starcraft

Honestly, i dont know this game/movie, i just found that concept art is beautiful and modern, thats why i put it here
 Author| Post time 2022-1-6 04:18 PM | Show all posts
War_Bandit replied at 2022-1-6 09:57 AM
pretty good tho, good choice, i adore your hero concepts, ive been looking into them quite a bit r ...

Great:)
please don't forget to share your thoughts about them too :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-28 08:41 PM GMT+8