Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 884|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[UI] Replay system

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-29 09:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I believe the replay system is outdated as of now, I hope you guys make some improvements to it. Here are my suggestions:

-be able to rewind/forward the replay

-include chat in replay(for easier reporting of inappropriate messages)

Post time 2021-12-29 12:38 PM | Show all posts
It helps upgrading the outdated replay. I support this. Me and another user had suggested this, but I have never seen Moontoon taken the suggestion in yet. But I hope they upgrade their replay system soon. Thank you for suggesting :)
Post time 2021-12-29 08:28 PM | Show all posts
I agree, I've always had the idea that the playback system is a bit abandoned. Since the game has never had an update on that system, it cannot be rewound. I also wanted to add that replays of the games are downloadable.
Post time 2021-12-30 02:01 AM | Show all posts
Highly Supported!
I personally don't think I've seen an update for the system and its really old now. I also have more ideas to it but I guess it could cause issues to performance hence why maybe MLBB hasn't released anything so far.
Thanks for the suggestion, it will be submitted!
Post time 2021-12-30 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-12-30 11:14 PM

Support from me. Using it now is really painfull. Especially for content makers.

I add one point there - its can be crush easly. Right now replay system work by  relative coordinates. Like you move in to +1/+0 from you position. instead move in to 100/100. This way if you miss one command by lags or something else, all replay will broken. So, you may hide cheats if you know how, and no one replay can confirm it, because you will broken them all.
Post time 2022-1-1 06:52 PM | Show all posts
since the highlight feature is still in testing for optimization on advanced server, hopefully the replay feature will also get it after that
support from me
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 06:33 AM GMT+8