Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 608|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Violet The Spider Shape-Shifter

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-26 02:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-12-27 01:56 AM

-  She is Mage/Tank Heroine.

-  The player can choose between her Human Form (Mage) and Spider Form (Tank), which each form having its unique set of skills

-  Passive Skill (Widow Maker)
·  Human Form:

*  When her skills hit an enemy unit and dealing damage, she will gains a a spider minion, up to 8, but they will not appear until she transforms into Spider Form. Each Minion can be killed by 5 attacks from enemy heroes only, and also each Minion having 20% of violet attacking strenght.
·  Spider Form:
*  Her basic physical attacks deal bonus 10% magic damage and that bonus will be also tranfered to her as healing.

-  1st Skill
.  CD is 10 secs
·  Human Form (Dark Magic):

*  She will release from her hands black rays on the nearest enemy hero, causing him to attack his nearest allied units for 2 secs.
·  Spider Form (Spider Scream):
*  She will scream, putting fear into her enemies hearts, causing them to flee away from her and up to 25% of their available mana will be vanished.

-  2nd Skill
.   CD is 15 secs
·   Human Form (Obedience):
*  The player will choose a nerby location, then Violet will release a minion that explodes on that sight, creating a contaminated area that causes very small poison DOT.
lasts for 5 secs
·   Spider Form (Spider Frenzy):
*  Both Violet and her minions gain 20% Attack Speed, and her minions damage dealt on enemy transfer portion of it to Violet as healing. lasts for 5 secs

-  3rd Skill

.  CD is 35 secs
·  Human Form (Cocoon):
*  She will release a silk net targeting an enemy hero within medium range, covering him in cocoon like form. every sec, she will drain up to 100 health points from him as healing for herself.
*  That cocoon form has 2000 health points, and can be destroyed only by that hero teammates, not creeps, to release him. if is not destroyed, it will stay there until she drained the last health point from him and then he will die. there is no limits for how many cocoons are present at the same time
·  Spider Form (Spider Trap):

*  Both Violet and her Minions will go underground and disappear from the map. it will cover medium size area. Violet will be at the center of that location, while the minions will be on the edges of that area on form of a circle. They can stay that way as long as the player wants, but every sec passing by, she will get hungry and her attacking strenght will decreased by 5%
*  If the player hit that skill while there is enemy hero(s) in-sight, they will immediately appear from underground at attack him/them all at once. If the player hit that skill while there is no enemy hero in sight, they will appear from the ground, each one accourding to its original placement.

-  Ultimate (Shape-shifter):
.  CD is 7 secs
.  She can freely switch between the 2 modes.
·  Human Form:
*  She will be looking like a pale white lady in dark clothes. Her basic attack will be in form of dark red energy blasts. When she transform into Human Form, all minions that accompanied her in Spider Form will perish and die.
·  Spider Form:
*  She will be looking like a giant black widow spider. She will use her 2 front legs for attacking.

Spider Form.jpg
Human form.jpg
Post time 2021-12-27 01:38 AM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-12-27 01:27 AM
I have an idea, how about the assassin form will using skills based on mix of nanotech+symbiotes, w ...

I like the hulkbuster and the earthquake idea. But I have other ideas about Symbiote. I'll wait for your concept. One day I will make a concept about the evil robot character in Beatrix's backstory.
Post time 2021-12-26 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2021-12-26 04:48 PM
Kratos007 replied at 2021-12-26 04:02 PM
How about Genos + Metal Knight from one punch hero?

One Punch Man is my favorite Anime.Aldous-Saitama ,Xborg- Genos , Guinevere- Tatsumaki. But sadly another Moba game collaborate it. I want current character to be new Hero in Beatrix's backstory : Lab1718 manager "Octavius"
Post time 2021-12-26 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2021-12-26 03:53 PM
Kratos007 replied at 2021-12-26 03:46 PM
why you don't like shape-shifters? its like you playing 2 different characters at the same time, b ...

If we can design a shapeshifting sci-fi Robot hero that transforms from tank to assassin, I'll change my mind.
Screenshot_2021-11-26-12-07-04-659_com.google.android.youtube.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-26-12-06-32-494_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Post time 2021-12-26 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2021-12-26 03:45 PM

I will be honest. I don't like Shape Shifters in 5v5 Moba games. But you gave me a good idea for Selena's Valentine's day skin.
The arrival of the new Hero Valentina is already a big mistake of devs.
 Author| Post time 2021-12-26 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2021-12-26 03:43 PM
I will be honest. I don't like Shape Shifters in 5v5 Moba games.
The arrival of the new Hero Valenti ...

why you don't like shape-shifters? its like you playing 2 different characters at the same time, but you choose which one according to the situation.
Valentina needs a major revamp, from top to bottom
 Author| Post time 2021-12-26 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2021-12-26 03:51 PM
If we can design a shapeshifting sci-fi Robot hero that transforms from tank to assassin, I'll chan ...

How about Genos + Metal Knight from one punch hero?
 Author| Post time 2021-12-27 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2021-12-26 04:37 PM
One Punch Man is my favorite Anime.Aldous-Saitama ,Xborg- Genos , Guinevere- Tatsumaki. But sadly a ...

I have an idea, how about the assassin form will using skills based on mix of nanotech+symbiotes, while tank form will be in form of hulk buster and his skills will be like launching heavy rockets, satellite solar ray, artificial earthquake ?
i have the a good part of this idea in my head right now, i will probably post a detailed concept of it later on :)
 Author| Post time 2021-12-27 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-12-27 01:55 AM
Rafael0000 replied at 2021-12-27 01:38 AM
I like the hulkbuster and the earthquake idea. But I have other ideas about Symbiote. I'll wait fo ...

For a Symbiote hero, when i saw Gloo is released, i didn't post any concepts as people will think i just copying already exciting hero.
if you can create a symbiote like hero based on a mix of the following, he will be in my opinion the best hero in the game    : Maximum carnage + Knull + "Spider-Man: Web of Shadows" pc game
 Author| Post time 2022-1-1 09:31 AM | Show all posts
What do you guys think about this heroin ?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-28 03:05 AM GMT+8