Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 598|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

Aamon adjustment

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-26 02:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Aamon as an assassin has no dash & relies on his passive to get to his targets. Since both s1 & s3 require to hit targets, s2 is his gap closer. Taking away that function is a bad nerf on him.
The problem with Aamon is not his burst, camouflage, or survivality. It's the fact that Aamon, despite being an assassin, can deal dps dmg like a mm using his enhanced basic atk. I have seen Aamon get close & then basic atk everyone to death like a freaking layla. Windtalker is a viable build for him, wow.

Now, I don't like to complain without giving solutions, so here's my Aamon adjustment:
1st of all I leave his s2 as is, allowing him to get to his targets.
What I adjust is his passive basic atk. His passive has 2 parts: extra dmg & cd reduction. I seperate them & change them as follows:
1. Dmg: His passive changes to become same as natalia's (When aamon basic atks while in camouflage state he does an enhanced basic atk dealing extra dmg. Cannot deal the enhanced basic if he is out of his camouflage state) . Not much to explain here, just imagine Nat.
2 CD reduction: After exiting the camouflage state, he gains a atk speed boost for a short time. During this time, basic atks reduce the cd of his skills ( same as current, only extra dmg is removed & atk speed is given as compensation (but not enough to be a dmg source with dhs etc. Just to help his cd reduced faster. )

Now Aamon's dmg in each engage is restricted to burst. He can go in, burst enemy down & get out, but can no longer keep basic atking everyone to death. His enhanced basic atk is restricted by how many times he can enter the camouflage state.

This should restrict his impact in an extended teamfight without sacrificing his mobility. His non-assassin features are removed leaving him with a assassin ike playstyle.

Hope this reaches the devs.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 01:32 AM GMT+8