Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 369|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Onyx the Military Engineer

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-25 02:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-12-27 06:09 AM

-  He is Marksman/Tank Hero

-  He specializes in deploying customizable spider drones and customizable turrets !

-  Passive Skill (Multifunction Backpack)
*  At anytime when he is not dealing/reciving damage, he can choose which feature he wants to be applied on his backpack, only one at any given time:
.  4 Medium size Tentecles that can be used for medium range basic physical attacks
.  2 Mini Machine guns that will attack automatically for any enemy unit nearby
.  Nanotech Healing Transmitter: it will heal himself and any nearby teammates every sec by very small portion
.  Jetpack: it will allow him to hover and across all obstecles

-  1st Skill (Spider Drone)
*  CD is 10 secs
*  He will deploy an spider drone with health points to equals to 50% of his max health points
*  It will not be vanished after certain duration, it must be destroyed by enemy units
*  It is always by Onyx side, but the player can't conrol its movement
*  Onyx can have up to 2 different/same Spider Drones at any given moment
*  It comes with many different modules, but the player has to choose which one he wants before deploying it, Only one module at a time
.  Survalance Module: it will have small satellite dish on its back, to detect any hidden objects/units within its small range
.  Mine Module: It will deploy visible mine automatically every 7 secs, dealing like 100 damage points each mine
.  Decoy Module: It will take a form of fake hologram image of Onyx, which will force all enemy creeps (not heroes) to attack it first
.  Splitter Module: It will divide itself into 2 sepearte drones, each one having 50% of the orginal one, but at the same time each one having 100% of the firing power of the original one

-  2nd Skill (Customizable Turret)
*  CD is 20 secs
*  He will deploy an turretright in front of him with health points to equals to 25% of his max health points
*  It will not be vanished after certain duration, it must be destroyed by enemy units. If he got liitle bit far away from it, it will intiate 3-secs self-destruction and dealing small damage to any enemy unit nearby
*  It can't be controlled by the player, if fires automatically.

*  Onyx can have up to 2 different/same Turrets at any given moment
*  It comes with many different types, but the player has to choose which one he wants before deploying it, Only one type at a time
.  Gatling Turret: It will fire very rapid fires on any enemy unit within its small range, dealing very small yet very fast damage
.  Railgun Turret: It will take 10 secs to charge, dealing massive damage to the nearest single enemy building
.  Laser Turret: It will deal continous small damage to enemy creeps exclusively within medium range
.  Sonic Turret: It will release rapid sonic waves to slowing down all enemy units with its medium range

-  Ultimate (Exoskeleton)
.  CD is 40 secs
.  He will wear a exoskeleton. with it, he can now firing a heavy machine gun and rocket lancher on his shoulder at the same time, but his movement speed will be reduced by 20%
.  It has 100% of his max health points. It will not be vanished after certain duration, it must be destroyed by enemy units

exoskeleton.jpg
Spider Drone.jpg
Engineer.jpg
turret.jpg
Post time 2022-1-13 02:11 PM | Show all posts
This project is still my favorite.  Keep going
Post time 2021-12-25 04:55 AM | Show all posts
This Hero is Perfect . Nanotech regeneration ,drone , ultimate sci-fi (exoskeleton) suit. I really want this hero to come and be accepted. I hope he will be stronger and more glorious than Uranus, Beatrix and Edith. Keep this project going and perfect it. I think "Octavius" should be Marksman/tank (for machine gun) instead of Support/tank and be Edith's rival. If you don't like the name Octavius, please give the hero another name.
Support from me.
 Author| Post time 2021-12-25 05:27 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2021-12-25 04:55 AM
This Hero is Perfect . Nanotech regeneration ,drone , ultimate sci-fi (exoskeleton) suit{:4 ...

Im happy that you like it :)
I like of course Doc Ock, but they will not agree with it. maybe Onyx, Jade

Comments

I changed his name and his rule :)  Post time 2021-12-27 06:13 AM
I like Onyx name  Post time 2021-12-25 03:36 PM
 Author| Post time 2022-1-13 01:06 PM | Show all posts
What do you guys think?
 Author| Post time 2022-1-13 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-1-13 02:11 PM
This project is still my favorite.  Keep going

Thank you for your support :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-28 08:36 PM GMT+8