Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 808|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Account] Wrongfully Banned Please Help to Lift Ban 437561506 (2271)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-23 11:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Mobile Legend Team,

My account has been wrongfully banned for using hack and need your help to lift the ban and I notice this when I try to login two days ago.

My account of +/- 3 years has been banned and the information that I get is because of "cheat". I can assure that I have never used any third party apps or cheats/hacks in the game. Moreover, I am a paying customer from my hard earned money and see no reason to use hack just to jeopardize my account. Please kindly look into it as I have put a lot of time and money into this game and even join local tournament and not happy to be just banned for 30 years for nothing. I have zero clue just what happened.

Following are the details of my account

Nick: Runii.
ID: 437561506
Server: 2271
Level: Celestial 88
Current Rank: Mythical Glory 1023
Heroes: 111
Emblem: XI
Skins: 266
Sacred Statues: 32

Thank you in advance for looking into this and hope you can help to revive my precious account.

Best Regards...

IMG_7324.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

Post time 2021-12-27 08:19 PM | Show all posts
ultrakyo replied at 2021-12-25 02:45 PM
Done that and refused on first appeal. Now I have tried via e-mail but there is no response yet.

after checking & investigation by our staff, you have been cheating since august 24 and keep doing that until your account got banned at this time
Post time 2021-12-24 02:31 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-12-23 06:58 PM
this what happen when u put  stupid auto system doing the job.easy to get fake report by others. i g ...

I mean with the amount of users are reporting to Moontoon that there is a lot of hacking is happening in the game. Of course Moontoon will dig into it and, here in forum, people had found the software that the hackers are using. Moontoon obviously is increasing security for their players and create fair match for all.
Post time 2021-12-24 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
Have you appeal and contacted CS through email mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com? Rest assured, if you didnt cheat or no illegal apps installed, CS will review and unban you. Kindly wait for their reply.
 Author| Post time 2021-12-24 07:28 AM | Show all posts
I have sent an email to mobilelegendsgame@moonton.com and hope they will respond soon.
Post time 2021-12-24 08:58 AM | Show all posts
this what happen when u put  stupid auto system doing the job.easy to get fake report by others. i got alot like this report.look moonton what are u doing.what have u done moooneytoooon
 Author| Post time 2021-12-24 04:29 PM | Show all posts
I personally has no issue with moonton banning users for cheating but also not to do it randomly and after thorough excessive proven checking and reasoning. Also they need to provide better and speed up their  customer service especially for paying customers. Right now their customer service is like hidden in a haystack.
Post time 2021-12-24 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Hi

sorry for the trouble, try to use that "provide assistance" option to examine the problem in detail which caused your account got banned, you can also send an appeal afterwards..
 Author| Post time 2021-12-25 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-12-24 10:28 PM
Hi

sorry for the trouble, try to use that "provide assistance" option to examine the problem in det ...

Done that and refused on first appeal. Now I have tried via e-mail but there is no response yet.
Post time 2021-12-27 08:35 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-12-24 02:31 PM
I mean with the amount of users are reporting to Moontoon that there is a lot of hacking is happen ...
I mean with the amount of users are reporting to Moontoon that there is a lot of hacking is happening in the game
that mean every can fake report to blindly ban that right?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-28 08:45 PM GMT+8