Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 307|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Remove Nana from game or change her passive

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-28 10:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Long time ago Nana became so called "escape" hero. Due to her passive and spamming skills, she can be played by 5 years old kid. You need to be amazing nub or very very unlucky to earn bronze medal with Nana.

She is a great support but MLBB can rename her role from Mage/Support to "I will troll you and you can't do anything about that."

Buy Fleeting Time, spam Mollina and ult, never roam around map, hug the turret and trash talk 5 or 9 players is what most of Nana players are doing.

She is destroying envoriment, she is mostly in wrong hands and she is more tilting team mates than enemy.

I don't like this I will pick Nana and earn my gold/mvp medal without doing anything

Post time 2021-12-1 07:47 AM | Show all posts
777_degrees replied at 2021-11-29 04:58 PM
About getting gold/MVP without doing anything I think it goes the same with any other easy/low diffi ...

they are considered troll heroes bc this community is toxic.
Post time 2021-11-29 02:56 AM | Show all posts
Nana is an amazing hero for persistent players who never give up even in bad games.

It's really unfortunate people use Nana to troll

I don't want Nana to be removed from the game as she is one of my favorites.

Hope they give a suitable buff to nana like increasing the duration of Molina, chasing speed of Molina, etc and make her a meta hero
Post time 2021-11-29 03:47 AM | Show all posts
I always carry with Nana, she is a great support and some what of a good mage. Her Ult does a lot of damage, but her first skill is kinda weak. I love her Molina and passive, annoying CC and escape hehe
Post time 2021-11-29 04:58 PM | Show all posts
About getting gold/MVP without doing anything I think it goes the same with any other easy/low difficulty heroes. Like Layla Ziliong etc. In the late game, they can steal MVP from you even if you carried the team early game. They can be used as a troll hero too.
Post time 2021-11-30 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Yeah I was easily got killed or the terms is troll when I was to brave to fight the enemy(2-3) My intention just wanna poke them and survive with my Molina just classic only The Molina now was little bit slow, the duration was to short and easy to get caught with hero like Leomord If Nana wanna become mage as it first role it should be more convenient and useful in any situation(if not just give it back to support role) Yeah I agree with you They should make survey of this so not only Lunox the top pick hero
 Author| Post time 2021-12-1 07:22 PM | Show all posts
777_degrees replied at 2021-11-29 04:58 PM
About getting gold/MVP without doing anything I think it goes the same with any other easy/low diffi ...

One of biggest nonsense I've read on this forum
Post time 2021-12-1 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Trolls gona trolls. Without nana they will pick angela, Estus, Rafaela... A lot of troll hug support there.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-25 07:03 PM GMT+8