Register now.
Return to list New
Author: HoaHoa
Collapse the left

[Share] 13 tips to win

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-11-26 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-25 06:04 PM
Its helpfull, but obviously for me personally.

And also its explain full on you expiriance. Can i  ...

I like some marksmen. I think mm with dash are great for gold lane. I hate HATE HATE having a Layla or hanabi in gold lane because even with flicker they will die eventually. Assassins are ok BUT they don’t kill in gold lane; maybe just once or twice, so you are not using them in their full potential. Don’t clear minions fast and don’t kill; so you better have a fighter instead. IN GENERAL, because each game is different. Depending on what the enemy picked, having an assassin could be great because he could kill him fast, steal jungle and help mid fast. Every game is different.
Benedetta is great! She is good anywhere, just like paquito.
Picking a Layla or a Hanabi is good if you trust your team and you know you can clear your lanes safely while your team is killing them. Mid game you would have 3 items and be ready to join fights before the enemy goldlaner, its an easy win but only when the other 4 players are good.

The yellow money shield gives you some advantage (not huge), but its definitely not worth dying for. Many players are desperate to get that money and die for it, NOT WORTH IT. That was my point; just poke it, don’t die for it.

Even 3 heroes is enough if they have different roles. The problem with my friend is he only plays Vexana, Rafaela or Nana. Theres not much you can do with a player like him. I would recommend learning at least one tank, one marksmen, 2 mages and 2 fighters. These could easily take you to mythic every season.
In my case I play 4 tanks, 3 mages, lots of fighters, many support, 3 assassins.

Comments

Get it, thanks.  Post time 2021-11-26 04:46 PM
Post time 2021-11-26 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2021-11-26 09:54 PM

Yeah you're very good at this I almost made it all but with some addition from your tips guess will get more win streak maybe 10 or more
X borg is the instance inexperience players why did he stayed even though he doesn't have shield
Usually need split push if the game turn worse Just keep fooling them at lord or just poke them while the offlaners get the turret Yeah till learn untill now about draft pick basically don't play solo haha while in epic and legend cause there will have InEx..

Post time 2021-11-28 04:46 AM | Show all posts
This is one of the best tips thread I've read in a while. The part i loved was definitely "Just ignore him and pray to the gods that the enemy carrier is just as bad". I swear i related to everything you said there. It was like a deja vu feeling while reading this. Problem is..people don't listen and solo players are selfish, just like their picks. 90% of the time, players play same 1-2 heroes they like and the team doesn't benefit from it.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-24 10:59 PM GMT+8