Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 173|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Nerf inspiration!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-25 04:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HuKT0 at 2021-11-26 03:01 PM

I've never seen hero Miya so strong! Several times reached the rank of Mythic. Improvement of the magic spell "inspiration" - made the hero "Miya" the most terrible monster! We urgently need to block this spell! The Miya is capable of destroying two players already at the beginning of the game, not to mention the game at the end!
Post time 2021-11-25 10:28 AM | Show all posts
inspiration? or inspire? where the location of the spell?
Post time 2021-11-25 06:05 AM | Show all posts
When I saw how Inspiration work on other MM, I already feel like it's going to be a drag. But I think inspiration only works on MM those relies more on attack speed(which there aren't much). But I do think that it's OP on MM that has AoE basic attack and skills that requires basic attack(ex...claude, miya and hanabi). They hurts, but I think only way around that is picking Lolita and buy dominance ice and get close to'em. Other then that, the only thing stopping them is perma cc and suppression x.x
Else you're dead dead. I support this :)

Comments

it's not gonna be problem for inspire on Martis but on Aulus is another thing What's would you about it  Post time 2021-11-25 11:36 AM
Post time 2021-11-25 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Oh seriously ! I must try that haha
I use always flash with Miya...!
Post time 2021-11-26 03:43 AM | Show all posts
I would like to see Miya shine for a while. Because Miya and Layla were the only MM without any buff for few seasons

Comments

you're right even that Not to much wanna pick it  Post time 2021-11-26 06:55 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:00 PM GMT+8