Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 136|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Pharsa Ult

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-25 01:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2021-11-24 11:44 AM

I want to know what you guys think of her ult, should her ult be kept inside her ult circle or half outside her ult range?

I found it very annoying when Pharsa ult still hits you when you're already outside her ult(and most likely dies from it), unlike Yve where her ult stays inside her little square. But Pharsa airstrikes reaches outside her range by half a circle.

Should that be adjusted? 'Cause for me, I think it does.
Post time 2021-11-25 03:25 AM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +2 Wealth

Can be easily stunned when using his Pharsa ultimate. But Yve and Odette are shielding. If they want Pharsa's pick rate to decrease, they can reduce the range of Pharsa ult.
Post time 2021-11-25 11:18 AM | Show all posts
the range of Pharsa ulti is quite good for me Maybe need some adjusment for her damage (a bit) or adjustment on an item that counters it
Post time 2021-11-25 08:39 PM | Show all posts
I'm agree with you !
What a shame ! Because we don't know where we can going...
Thank you for this reflection !
Post time 2021-11-26 01:10 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

Yeah ikr. Though I wouldn't really suggest that because Pharsa is sort of strangely balanced as she is.

Comments

she is strangely balanced, but her wide ult range is kinda cringe honestly, while yea her ult can be canceled, but she can quickly uses her first and second skill to stun and fly away so quickly :/  Post time 2021-11-26 03:34 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 06:53 PM GMT+8