Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 162|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Innapropiate chat (10 years)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-24 03:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello fellow members, mods and admins.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=86718&extra=

I want to ask, as polite as i can... what's your excuse? Mods, admins.

Why you guys can't help me? don't you think 10 years is a lot?

I can't keep playing if my issue isn't resolved... and i don't see even a lil bit of cooperation, my problem is still not solved and i need to get it resolved.

Post time 2021-11-26 01:08 AM | Show all posts
@ElAgenteNisman

Hi there, we can check for you again but honestly such issues, us moderators are unable to intervene or decide directly on the outcome of the case as this does not fall under our jurisdiction.

For now, please wait for the official outcome from the appropriate department or channel
 Author| Post time 2021-11-24 03:47 PM | Show all posts
PD: I'll post everyday until my problem is solved.

I already waited 23 days, and i'm not gonna let this slip.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-26 05:15 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-11-26 01:08 AM
@ElAgenteNisman

Hi there, we can check for you again but honestly such issues, us moderators are un ...

Hello sir. Then... who i need to talk to resolve this issue?
 Author| Post time 2021-11-26 05:33 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-11-26 01:08 AM
@ElAgenteNisman

Hi there, we can check for you again but honestly such issues, us moderators are un ...

And, as you said... you moderators are unable to intervene directly but not indirectly.

I'm just here because i love the game and i want to still playing but i won't make another account to keep doing it, less to spend more money for moonton. not for a game who doesn't read their players and problems.

I just want my account back, and i sent THOUSANDS of appealings and came to the conclussion that doesn't work, or whoever who reads them doesn't really care

As i said, i'm a player for... 3 years maybe? And spent a lot of time and money, as for us in latam is truly hard to do... i don't want to lose all of that.

I'm willing to wait another month even, but i want the screen to say "30 days left to unban", not 3600+ days.

I don't want moonton to steal my account, my money and every effort i put these 3 years... even my friends who waits there for me to heal, play and have fun.
Post time 2021-11-26 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Thats what you get when you trashtalk so much.
Now keep crying untill mod or admin will notice you. Was bout you bruh. You should be careful with your words and now accept the consequences. RIP
 Author| Post time 2021-11-26 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Trono replied at 2021-11-26 10:02 PM
Thats what you get when you trashtalk so much.  
Now keep crying untill mod or admin will  ...

I didn't, i just said a word that i didn't know it was offensive

I'm not crying, but thanks for that attitude of yours
Post time 2021-11-28 01:26 AM | Show all posts
@ElAgenteNisman

You need to appeal to the CS in-game or to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

We are unable to do anything for you, other than to check on the progress of the case. That's all. If CS say to wait or reject your appeal, then it's indeed so.
Post time 2021-11-28 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Hei, sorry but my colleague is right. We can't "unmute" for example, but we can point you in the righy direction~ which is what my colleague did. Try to appeal to CS ingame and see what they're answer will be. I'm honestly thinking what you could have said to get 10 years tho cause that is a lot. Anyway, contact CS and let us know how it's going
 Author| Post time 2021-11-29 04:51 AM | Show all posts
They never reply something in the costumer service, it never works.

Already sent a lot of appealings, well i'll take another measures so maybe this can work.

Anyway, thanks. and good luck
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:20 PM GMT+8