Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 157|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] give Android user option to upgrade to new version

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-24 12:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Everytime there's new update i cant play with my friends who use IOS for few days, so my suggestion is let android user choose to update or not until Ios update because Google Play store always update earlier than Apple Store
Post time 2021-11-24 01:30 PM | Show all posts
the problem will be solve very quickly, it will take a 1-2 days. So please be patient while the issues are being fixed. Sorry for such inconvenience, but please be patient meanwhile Moontoon solve the problem :)

Post time 2021-11-24 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2021-11-25 11:10 AM

your ideas are good but there will also be delaying the game updates and might be problems in matchmaking cause the updated version is not the same Moonton should release both update versions at the same time when the review is complete maybe this is the best solution.

The review update will be sent simultaneously to the App Store and Google Play I guess
Post time 2021-11-24 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience. Its due to review delay from ios app store, and its out of Moonton's hands. Btw, Agree with your option to select to whethr update or not. I hope in future, Moonton release both update versions at the same time when the review is complete to help solve this problem. Ty for the suggestion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:46 PM GMT+8