Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 203|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Killing spree is totally broken for longtime

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-23 11:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Based on my gameplay experience.
Everytime i play i always saw those thing (killing spree), no matter what role they are especially MM/fighter. Killing spree gave us  recover 15% from total max HP and gain 20% mov speed for 2 sec and has no Cooldown. Also this broken emblem has no limitation for everyone to use. My brother use killing spree on Tigreal in Brawl mode is more broken even he got maniac and automaticaly recover full health, also for Granger jungler is totally broken

I think Killing Spree should have limitation to non assassin role. For example if Non-Assassin heroes use killing spree will not achieve health recovery and only gain 10% mov speed and has 2 seconds CD after activated to all role (this one thing no CD is the most annoying for this emblem which they got killstreak will more immortal and Hard to kill).
Post time 2021-11-24 04:06 AM | Show all posts
the problem is that anyone who deal physical dmg could practically use it.
Post time 2021-11-24 09:24 AM | Show all posts
I think so too, just like marksman emblem, it dedicated to MM only, I think that Assassin emblem should work the same, but with Killing Spree only, the other two emblem works well with other physical attackers.
Post time 2021-11-24 05:54 PM | Show all posts
@Weirdo444

I mean, it's so good that I use it for all physical heroes regardless of laning, simply due to how useful it is compared to the other talents. I think Bounty Hunter's nerf made it OP because BH is now trash.
Post time 2021-11-25 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Oh you got too much detail about it Let it be so like usually I mean not gonna be a problem cause not more than 5 KS will be got If you always play below than 30 minutes I guess It not huge problem otherwise you are right
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 07:23 PM GMT+8