Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Share] Maphack with proof ( anand )

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-24 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2021-11-23 07:09 PM

Someone even said he have damage hack, another said he also hacks and now Gannicus27 said he also have map hack, that's 3 witnesses already. But like imAldric said, the video is too short and seems like Dyrroth wanted to check the bush by dashing into it instead of walking into it. Try to send a longer video of the match that shows Dyrroth suspicious movements.
Post time 2021-11-24 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Yeah overall that I watched That had no proof for dyrroth It seems like he wanna check the bush to confirm if the enemy there or not why he wanna go there if he doesn't have ulti The tank and roger are quite tough right It just need some other proof with the suspicious movement make by dyrroth Don't be to emotional it just cost of time to be solve
Post time 2021-11-24 06:00 PM | Show all posts
@Gannicus27

Others have said enough about other points so I shall not mention them again.

However, you have to understand that no matter how good a software defence or anti-cheat system is, hackers can always find exploits or write new hacks to bypass the defence system. This is true in ANY games. But I would like to applaud you for providing us information about such potential sellers and abusers. Thank you for keeping an eye out for our community
Post time 2021-11-24 06:23 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-11-24 06:00 PM
@Gannicus27

Others have said enough about other points so I shall not mention them again.

False. Problem with hacks is not about anti-cheat against hackers. Its not problem at all. Any programmer can easly protect the game and make hacks unusable.

Problem is performance vs protection. The more protections you make the more lags you get.

I can explain with maphack if we talking about it. You phone always know position of all players/minions on the map. Just not show you. Cheaters need only a tell their phone to show it for themself. You may make a 100% protection. Forbid phone to know that player dont need to know. Cheaters just cant get a positions this way, because its no position data anywhere except server. But now imagine, someone make ambush in bushes and you face it. Without protection, you phone not need to get anything. And you will saw ambush. But if we will make this protection, you phone need to ask data. Than server need to send data back. While its all happens, you will dead already, because ambusher just have a sec to play hes skills. And this way, protection just destrib common users.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-24 07:10 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-11-24 08:49 AM
Aplogies for the delayed response but that video would'nt be considered as a proof of maphack. Are y ...

Let me explain why i think he is maphack.

Ok he could check bush with skill.
But the problem is when he check bush , he keeps attack.If you watch careful , he directly aim roger in bush and he is not surprised.

Lets think .
If you are dyroth you enter bush you see two player there for gang you.Would you try escape or  you attack them ? Probably you would be surprised for 1 second and after that you would keep attack.
But this dyroth ( if you watch again ) directly aim roger in bush and he is not surprised.He behaves like he knows who are in bush and he knows what he should do.If you check again , you see he directly aim roger , not hylos and he trust hisself because probably he uses damage hack too.When i check his profile , i saw people blame him for using damage hack

Do you understand now ?
 Author| Post time 2021-11-25 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Aplogies for the delayed response but that video would'nt be considered as a proof of maphack. Are y ...

Btw , this guy using damage hack.

It is not only me

Many many players saying it on his profile.
İf one player say it we can say it is norma
İf two player say it we can say it is coincidence
But three player four player ??

Many players says he is damage hack.
Really mobile legends became hack legends bang bang like before 2 year..
 Author| Post time 2021-11-25 08:45 AM | Show all posts

He is using scrpit damage hack
 Author| Post time 2021-11-25 10:48 AM | Show all posts
428 replied at 2021-11-23 11:08 PM
AFAIK, On ranked mode, there is no way you could use `Damage Hack` since the damage is calculated an ...

They can use game guardian for increase their damage.They are using scripts
Post time 2021-11-30 02:55 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-11-24 07:10 PM
Let me explain why i think he is maphack.

Ok he could check bush with skill.

You do have a point here but there are also other things I would like to question as I dont really know.
1- As you said the Maphack file makes only the locatoin visible by modifying the existing file which is true but does it also let the player target the enemy? I would assume not that would be not related to just viewing enemy positions. I think here the system automatically selected you due to the 'Target Lowest HP' priority settings.
2- Script damage. There was a video released quite recently by MLBB in the accordance of damage hack. As you also explained, the data from the damage delaer is sent to the server, server verifies it and sends the output data to the receiver. This happens in far fewer than a few millieseconds so it shouldn't work.
In my 4 years of playing, I dont think I ever encountered anyone using damage hack or have seen any clips of it in a real 5v5 match.
3- The player's winrate and rank is not that high compared a many high players and although he is a global #4 Dyroth, he should be pretty experienced with his damage output and how he can play in situations.

But at the same time, Please join this telegram group to report any cheaters. They will be the fastest to check onto cases other than customer service.MLBB Official Cheater Report Group
Post time 2021-11-30 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-30 03:52 AM
imAldric replied at 2021-11-30 02:55 AM
You do have a point here but there are also other things I would like to question as I dont really ...

Can you link explanation video you talking about?

This happens in far fewer than a few millieseconds so it shouldn't work.

Its can work. You just modify a client to automaticly modify a output data. For you client no different between sending a 100 damage and 110 damage. Its the same time. And its definitely not a problem. Problem is a server firewall. But more i see their explanation videos, more i sure that firewall is weak. Because if they are really talking about milliseocnds... they are have no idea how hacks work.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 02:20 PM GMT+8