Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Share] Maphack with proof ( anand )

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-1 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-30 03:49 AM
Can you link explanation video you talking about?

My apologies, after finding the source, I found out that's related to the 'Hack' of making other players lag.
Here's a link to the thread: Dev Diary | MLBB Q&A - Network

However, I think it's quite similar to how a normal hack would also work.
I've been recently looking into this and I have found soo many of differnet apks and sellers who provide them. It should be hard to track every one of them as they should have a new code releasing every new update.
But I think you are also right in speaking about the firewall. Maybe the devs should implement a feature that scans every file on a daily bases(perhaps offline) to look for modifications if it hasnt been done already. But the problems related to that are system resources, lag and more
Post time 2021-12-1 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-12-1 10:24 PM
imAldric replied at 2021-12-1 09:59 PM
My apologies, after finding the source, I found out that's related to the 'Hack' of making other p ...
Maybe the devs should implement a feature that scans every file on a daily bases(perhaps offline)

Useless. Well, not totaly useless, but not really helpful. Pro hacker make a 2 clients. Game clients, and fake clients. Fake client is exactly true client, as we all have. And they redirect all scans in to it. But when they are playing, they are starting a modify client that contains a cheats. As result any scans in any time do nothing, because they are scanning a fake client.

I mean, this way its ban a low skill hackers. But pro hackers still will be ok.

Comments

@Anand Yep. I am a tank player  Post time 2021-12-19 08:09 AM
your signature? r u a tank player?  Post time 2021-12-19 12:24 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 02:58 AM GMT+8