Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 204|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Blade armor

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-23 07:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After the latest adjustment on antique cuirass which now only viable in skill type physical damage i guess now the only 2 items will counter physical tattacks are the blade armor and twilight armor but compared to twilight armor blade armor is the least popular defensive item depending on heroes who use it like Belerick, i think blade armor should have a minor changes regarding Crafting recipe, so here is the thing blade armor provide most physical defense but it was lacking in sustain HP, so here is my suggestion i think you should add HP on it around 900 but lessen physical armor down to 70 from 90. Also just adjust its price regarding with the changes
Post time 2021-11-23 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Instead of changing blade armor, I would suggest a new item which gives HP + 25% of damage received as true damage to enemies.

We should also restrict that blade armor and this new item cannot be present in same build because if a tank buys blade armor and this new item, the tank will deal 25+25 = 50% of damage taken.

If you combine it with battle spell Vengeance, it will be like 25+25+30 = 80% of damage received as true damage.

So some kind of restriction mechanism is also required to make sure there will not be any loop holes

If we go with your idea, restriction mechanism may not be required. But tanks like Johnson relying on physical defense for passive shield will be affected.

I don't want Johnson to receive an indirect nerf like this
Post time 2021-11-23 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Hmm, I think all of defensive item now sustain our HP or will give you HP after death once exclude dominance ice(with it passive) and blade armor(with reflect and slowing effect) will give you physical defence only right From my point of views I think whats about give shield 25% from max health when taken damage 5 times by basic attack I'm not much expert about this
Post time 2021-11-23 01:51 PM | Show all posts
My problem right now is that blade armor and twilight armor is not enough to counter heroes who rely with their basic attacks like marksmen, ling, badang, etc. I hope they add new item to counter basic attacks or the will adjust twilight armor and blade armor.
Post time 2021-11-24 09:21 AM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2021-11-22 09:54 PM
Hmm, I think all of defensive item now sustain our HP or will give you HP after death once exclude d ...

that would make the Item so OP, other roles would abuse this item as well, 25% is a lot. If you tryna make Fighter even more OP and Assassin able to defend themselves easier now, then sure ksksksksk

Comments

that would be too OP as well, 1-3 seconds at most x.x  Post time 2021-11-24 01:08 PM
yes the shield might have time like 5-10s what's about  Post time 2021-11-24 10:48 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 07:04 PM GMT+8