Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 209|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Shop] make Collector skin giftable

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-22 08:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2021-11-22 08:13 PM

Now a days most of the expensive skins are giftable like hero skins or event skins like recent hayabusa
so it would be great if moonton make the   also giftable to friends
its not free of course sender will spend like normal but it will open a chance to give to friends who need the skins but cant.hope moonton consider my suggestion

Post time 2021-11-22 09:19 PM | Show all posts
I think the complication with that is a Collector skin system is based on Luck. I think its also fair to not put a standard price on them as they are unique type in its own sense. I got the Benedetta skin on my 3rd Super Reward once so maybe its just not justifiable to gift it someone else.
Post time 2021-11-22 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Yea, like imAldric said, the series of collector skin is base on luck, I know your good intentions, but I think that purchasable Legend skin can be gifted to your friends. I think that makes more sense :)
 Author| Post time 2021-11-23 03:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-11-23 12:26 PM
imAldric replied at 2021-11-22 09:19 PM
I think the complication with that is a Collector skin system is based on Luck. I think its also fai ...

u misunderstood i didn't say to put a price or make i t purchaseable ..like u said the theory would be same some will get in 3 spin like u some will last spin.i just said instead of skin they can put a crystal like legend skin spin..u can buy or gift u can get the crystel on last spin or 3rd depend on luck u said i hope u got my point

C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-11-22 11:29 PM
Yea, like imAldric said, the series of collector skin is base on luck, I know your good intentions,  ...

i cleard my thought check that reply

Post time 2021-11-23 04:20 AM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion. Agree with you, but imo I'm okay if its unsendable coz It fits more for the collector tag and makes it more rare than othr skins. But since top teir skins like heros, abyss are giftable so it might not be an issue for Moonton.
Post time 2021-11-23 11:07 AM | Show all posts
I'm also think its ok for unsendable coz the collector and legend are in the same tier maybe if you would like to send just buy him/her some diamonds like Youtuber make a giveaway That's other way to show your gratitude Just sharing
Post time 2021-11-24 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2021-11-23 03:56 AM
u misunderstood i didn't say to put a price or make i t purchaseable ..like u said the theory would ...

I understand now but I guess Imo I still woundn't want to cause of the rarity but i like the idea.

Do you want me to move it to suggestions? That is the only way we can submit threads from that category.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-25 04:12 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-11-24 08:54 AM
I understand now but I guess Imo I still woundn't want to cause of the rarity but i like ...

sure u can move it
Post time 2021-11-25 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Ahh.. it makes sense, support from me!
and I moved this thread to the suggestions section to be submitted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:47 PM GMT+8