Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 191|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] MAKE SOME CHANGE ON LESLEY

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-22 06:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2021-11-22 06:16 AM

Well then, this is the week I start to use back Lesley as MM role. Yet, the whole progress is very unfriendly to me. I have used Lesley in this week about 20 rounds in classic... What I get the most DEFEAT DEFEAT DEFEAT... After almost 20 rounds I get 10 and above of losing! Let us don't say our dumb skill player in the battle first. I rather focus on Lesley's own skills. I really hope any Moontoon could optimise its skill 2, most of the time I feel it is useless! Cant ever fight those flexible heroes such as Hayabusa, Zilong, Fanny and so on. Most of it counts on skills 1 and 3.

It is so mad to see those heroes could kill me that simple and play with their recall effect type an EZ on the chat...  If this happens to you, won't you feel frustrated? What you only could do in the whole battle which can't defend, can't resist, can't escape only stand still there obediently and wait for death. So depressed... I can't even remember how many times I get aimed by those assassin players...... (っ◞‸◟c)

Maybe actually you are not that bad at using Lesley but is their skill where restraint you only!
I can barely tell Lesley is the most assassin player loved, cause easy to kill just like an Easy peasy!...

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-22 at 05.39.23 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-11-22 at 05.39.23.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-11-22 at 05.39.24.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-11-22 at 05.39.24 (1).jpeg

*ps: don't say I get a lot of gold or MVP even it was defeat, I was just a last-minute picker who all of my teammate's bye-bye and left me one in the battle to handle those low hp enemies!

Post time 2021-11-22 06:33 AM | Show all posts
I quite agree with you, I think her second skill fan shape need to be longer and wider, her second skill Energy consumption rate is wayyyyy too high for an defensive skill and half of the time you would miss because enemies need to be close and personal with you in order for the skill to take effect. Else you would end up dead because at that point you ran out of energy for her first skill. Though she is a pretty ok MM now since her buff, but it didn't make her as relevant because of her second skill holding her back.

Comments

I also thinking that it skill 2 need to be expanded  Post time 2021-11-22 11:31 AM
Post time 2021-11-22 07:28 PM | Show all posts
will you always choose lesley even though the enemy has a hero counter for lesley?

Comments

Ha... there is only the option you can stay whether under the turret or along with your teammates in addition to give up keep your lane safe... T.T  Post time 2021-11-23 01:53 AM
yes that make us had to play multiple hero cause if there pick counteris hero :) we are useless  Post time 2021-11-22 09:25 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-11-23 01:48 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-11-22 07:28 PM
will you always choose lesley even though the enemy has a hero counter for lesley?

Hmm, it could be said it is totally two different situations to comment about it... Look, this is classic not rank, is you are playing the rank and found out the enemy has chosen the Hayabusa. Well then, sure u will not pick Lesley... Yet, this is classic. You can only know what is your opposite choose hero the after the matching...
 Author| Post time 2021-11-23 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Well then... Sometimes I would like to think Lesley whether shorter the cooldown time of the first skill or add more damage in the first skill and remain its second skill as before. Or rather just optimise its second skill and remain its first skill as before... . How would you guys think about it? ^^

Comments

her first skill when full upgrade is 2s I think it should be enough Its ok  Post time 2021-11-23 10:42 AM
Post time 2021-11-23 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2021-11-23 10:50 AM

Oh I nearly don't realize that you're playing classic to mark up your wr Yeah from my opinion I think Lesley is not the hero that need solo attack plus her ulti can spotted enemy The problem is Lesley ulti when she just use to spotted enemy should be little cooldown than before cause the basic cooldown is 40s right Her second skill also function to avoid vale ultiand to jump through thin wall For me its overall ok but I don't know yours maybe you need some adjustments

It is so mad to see those heroes could kill me that simple and play with their recall effect type an EZ on the chat...  If this happens to you, won't you feel frustrated? What you only could do in the whole battle which can't defend, can't resist, can't escape only stand still there obediently and wait for death. So depressed... I can't even remember how many times I get aimed by those assassin players...... (っ◞‸◟c)

From your word;
Just advice from me use your ulti frequently to avoid being silent killer Positive your mind, stay strong and focus to find opportunity Even though being taunting

Have a nice day

Post time 2021-11-23 11:37 PM | Show all posts
I agree Lesley needs more DPS and Life steal.

I would suggest reducing her passive damage and increase her physical attack and Attack speed attributes. This will balance by improving her DPS and reducing her passive damage
Post time 2021-11-24 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-11-23 09:37 AM
I agree Lesley needs more DPS and Life steal.

I would suggest reducing her passive damage and incre ...

I don't think so, Lesley is sniper type of weapon. To correspond to that, it makes more sense if she have more damage while in exchange for maybe attack speed. True sniper indeed.
Post time 2021-11-28 03:07 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-11-24 09:12 AM
I don't think so, Lesley is sniper type of weapon. To correspond to that, it makes more sense if s ...

If she is sniper type, she is like an assassin capable of killing one hero but gets killed after that easily due to the lack of escaping skills

If her DPS is increased and sniper passive is slightly reduced, she will enjoy the benefits of marksman thanks to her passive
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:52 PM GMT+8