Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 199|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Lancelot, Pharsa, Hayabusa

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-21 03:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2021-11-21 05:53 PM

Please nerf Lancelot damage, i know he's been already nerf in advance server however it's only the slow of second skill that is nerf, please nerf his damage do you even think how much trouble lancelot causing to a marksman and mage. He's burst damage is really a insane, crazy tower diving you non stop by using his second skill with immunity and finish you right off with his ultimate. Just nerf his second skill damage already. Next is pharsa she's still insane burst damage mage her playstyle is hit and run and hard to chase please extend the CD of her Ultimate adjust it to 40-30 since it's really high burst initiating skill, up next is Hayabusa i know he's already been nerf but it's only the attack growth that has been nerf he can still manage pull it off in late game with items just increase the CD of his ultimate to fixed 50seconds he's even so hard to catch
Post time 2021-11-21 05:17 PM | Show all posts
What about Yve?
Post time 2021-11-21 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Agree with you. Although they can be countered, their dmg is insanely high and op in good hands. Slight cd increase and dmg nerf, would be good. Support
Post time 2021-11-22 08:31 AM | Show all posts
vale pharsa lancelot haya this  hero are bastard camper in bush kill steal with high damage.plus with stupid matchmaking makes this game now so hard to push
Post time 2021-11-22 11:17 AM | Show all posts
I agree, they can kill and escape so easily is ridiculous. It's almost impossible to kill them if they don't get CC at the right time.
Compare them with nat, she goes in, if she gets CC instantly, she just dies instantly. Helcurt is also the same since he have a one dimensional blink skill with such a long CD at that.

You also forgot about Roger, that hero is pretty OP
Post time 2021-11-23 12:19 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-11-22 08:31 AM
vale pharsa lancelot haya this  hero are bastard camper in bush kill steal with high damage.plus wit ...

Vale for sure man! He is my hatest hero and the number of times I've raged because of him.. Ugh.
Sometimes I feel they should just be deleted

Comments

Vale movement speed to a nerf, can’t even catch him even with slow. I was toxic enough and bought rapid boot on him, 500 speed hahahah. His damage is toxic, first and second can kill any mm/mage late   Post time 2021-11-23 01:12 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 07:42 PM GMT+8