Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 247|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] My friend advanced server issue

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-21 12:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,

My friend have access to the advance server but he cannot see the upcoming skins and some upcoming events, in another word it is like the original server, however, we saw that other player that has access to the advance server can see all upcoming skins and events, for example, other players can see kagura annual skin, roger m3 skin, granger new skin and they already post videos on youtube for them but my friend cannot see those.

kindly advice.

thank you.
Post time 2021-11-21 10:07 AM | Show all posts
zarox213 replied at 2021-11-21 02:58 AM
Ok, thank you for clearing the issue, I appreciate that.

All good! Apparently, there are players able to dig into data that shouldn't be accessible to anyone. But I don't wanna guarantee anything because likewise, it'll be better to look forward to contents that are posted or announced by officials than from leakages to avoid false hopes.
Post time 2021-11-21 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Please do take note that Advanced Server is different from those leakages. So, the videos from YouTube you've been seeing is probably a data leak or smth.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-21 02:58 AM | Show all posts
Ok, thank you for clearing the issue, I appreciate that.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-22 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Ya its better to come from ML officials, and hope they will do something to stop these leaks from non official people, cause I think its dangerous.
Post time 2021-11-22 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Hello,

There are many gossip about that. A friend explain to me that there are 2 advanced server :
- 1 for somethings to test like Phylax or Valentina (currently)
- the second for the dev with more informations.

But I don't know if it's real. But it's a possibility !
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:11 PM GMT+8