Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 274|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Bloopers] Can I survive this?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-15 03:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Bobameow at 2021-11-15 03:28 PM

Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover, sometimes I do make some shorts xD

yea.. it's a Natalia jungler game. Content for Natalia Jungler might come soon xD

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-11-16 05:57 PM | Show all posts
What a shame your video is very small (size) !
But good kill with Natalia
 Author| Post time 2021-11-17 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Yuxina replied at 2021-11-16 05:57 PM
What a shame your video is very small (size) !
But good kill with Natalia

it's a "Shorts"
if u wanna watch longer gameplay, you can click the channel link and check my latest vexana video :)
channel link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A
Post time 2021-11-18 01:45 PM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

Finally! Am I the only one who is sick of watching great Assassins fall into the support role and away from the Jungler core role?
Post time 2021-11-18 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Bobameow replied at 2021-11-17 03:39 AM
it's a "Shorts"
if u wanna watch longer gameplay, you can click the channel link and check my late ...

Okay thank you ! I will look that !
Post time 2021-11-25 03:02 PM | Show all posts
I see you're a fellow Master Escapist as well.

I think you've earned that titled

Here's your crown king

Comments

thanks xD  Post time 2021-11-25 04:06 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-11-25 04:07 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-11-18 01:45 PM
@Bobameow

Finally! Am I the only one who is sick of watching great Assassins fall into the support  ...

yea ikr... in fact moonton gives her the "jungling" lane recommendation. if you go to the assassin tab and choose "roaming" or "mid" or side anything... natalia is nowhere to be seen
Post time 2021-11-26 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2021-11-26 01:02 AM

@Bobameow

It's kinda a sad degenerative thing to be honest. Lots of heroes are having their roles misplaced due to M1/MPL/tourney strats. Like people forgot that there are many ways to play the same hero, and just because it worked once or twice in tourney, doesn't mean that it should be de facto. It kinda makes the game less fun because we are forced to play a certain playstyle according to "META", but in fact it's a fallacy because there's always a counter-play to a certain strategy. It's also why I always dreaded of the annual tourney seasons.

It also sort of starved off innovation or improvements tbh, because players are dead set that "this is the only way".

Comments

I have never seen Natalia as a jungler in any tournament, she is rarely pick, you know why? She's not meta or strong enough. The silence nerf literally killed her, same as helcurt :/  Post time 2021-11-26 03:36 AM
 Author| Post time 2021-11-26 09:35 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-11-26 01:00 AM
@Bobameow

It's kinda a sad degenerative thing to be honest. Lots of heroes are having their roles m ...

yup.. relatable. I recently tried inspire natalia too like the old seasons natalia and everyone was like she's better with execute. But to me, execute becomes useless if you can't lower your enemy HP within few hits. However, inspire adds her penetration and can even shread tanks in late game. Everyone was trashtalking me for picking a "useless spell" in the beginning lol.

also, this happens when i used selena as the jungler. When she is a hero intended to be the jungler since release, everyone seems to not realise her jungling potential xD
Post time 2021-11-27 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Oof..That's a really amazing survival story! I wouldn't have survived for such a long time if I played it.
Applause to the Natalia!!!

Comments

applause to the balmond for sacrificing too xD  Post time 2021-11-28 02:39 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:32 PM GMT+8