Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 316|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Revamp Lesley

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-14 01:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
LESLEY REVAMP
Reason:
With the new adjustments on the hero stats, Lesley's damage output is low compared to other marksmen. This revamp will maximize the potential of Lesley's damage output, mid to late game.

Lethal Shot (BUFF)
Passive:
Every percentage of crit chance Lesley obtains through items will be converted to 1 point of physical penetration.
Active:
Hitting an enemy with a basic attack grants Lesley 5 energy. If Lesley doesn't take damage for 8 seconds, her next basic attack has a longer range and 40% crit rate.
Using skills or brushing through bushes will reset the CD of Lethal Shot.
*physical penetration is better than crit, especially with the hero adjustment stats.

Tactical Grenade (CC, BLINK)
2nd Skill
CD: 10s
Energy Cost: 40
Lesley throws a tactical grenade forward which explodes in a fan-shaped area in front of her, dealing 150(+50% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies and blinding them, missing their first next basic attack. Enemies hit are knocked back while Lesley jumps back slightly.
CD: 10/9.4/8.8/8.2/7.6/7
Base Damage: 150/180/210/240/270/300
*make her 2nd skill more useful.

Ultimate Snipe (BURST)
Ultimate
CD: 45s
Lesley locks into enemy hero and fires 3 lethal bullets, the first bullet deals 400(+80 Extra Physical Attack) plus 5% of the target's HP lost as Physical Damage, that decays by 25% if the same target is hit (shots can be blocked by other enemy heroes). Also, each bullet that hits the locked-on target grants her 10 energy. Casting the skill again will cancel the ultimate and ending the skill early will recharge some of it's cooldown.
Base Damage: 400/450/500
*her ult can be block by enemy teammates, to compensate that, higher damage for the first bullet. If an enemy hero blocked the 2nd bullet, the enemy hero will recieve a damage same as the first bullet.

Post time 2021-11-20 06:02 AM | Show all posts
As a leslay fan, her 2nd skill is feel useless for me.
As for me 2nd skill should be blink.
Post time 2021-11-20 02:01 PM | Show all posts
she was the queen of marksman in the past, but not anymore..
even though she got buffed, i don't think that's enough, so the revamp idea is pretty good too
thank you for the suggestion
Post time 2021-11-16 04:22 AM | Show all posts
Her late game has good dmg. The main reason why she is not good is bc her early game is atrocious.
Post time 2021-11-16 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Hello !
Your suggestion is interesting ! Lesley with penetration stuff, I like this idea !
Soon, Lesley will have a little buff but she's not meta and what a shame... !

Author| Post time 2021-11-16 07:42 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-11-16 04:22 AM
Her late game has good dmg. The main reason why she is not good is bc her early game is atrocious.

Yes, but not as explosive as before. And also, most of the games now ends quickly. One twilight armor will lessen her damage.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-16 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Yuxina replied at 2021-11-16 05:54 PM
Hello !
Your suggestion is interesting ! Lesley with penetration stuff, I like this idea !
Soon, Le ...

Hi. Good to hear that you are interested with my suggestion.
The buff for Lesley is not enough, still her early game isn't that good compared to other mm.
For the penetration stuff, I think it is way more better than crit because of the hero stat changes. And if you want a viable mm with crit you can just pick Bruno.
Post time 2021-11-18 08:08 PM | Show all posts
A.K.A.12 replied at 2021-11-16 12:48 PM
Hi. Good to hear that you are interested with my suggestion.
The buff for Lesley is not enough, st ...

I have never play Bruno. But I think that Layla is the best mm with crit ! Even if she is so light !
 Author| Post time 2021-11-20 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Xyno replied at 2021-11-20 06:02 AM
As a leslay fan, her 2nd skill is feel useless for me.
As for me 2nd skill should be blink.

I don't think Lesley needs a blink skill. Her 1st skill which is camouflage with a 2nd skill blink is too op, for me. The thing about Lesley's 2nd skill are, it has a short range blink and knockback with no plus feature, like to knockback nearby enemies and that all, after that the enemy can close the gap again.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-20 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-11-20 02:01 PM
she was the queen of marksman in the past, but not anymore..
even though she got buffed, i don't thi ...

I'm a Lesley main before. But with the rising of new meta mm which is more viable and the hero adjustment, Lesley's rank drastically fall from top to the bottom, together with Hanabi, Irithel, Miya, and Layla.
Thank you for appreciating my suggestion. I already pass this idea to the in-game cs. Hoping that they'll approve it in the near future.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:51 PM GMT+8