Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 256|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] They "Buffed" Vexana So I Tried Her in Ranked

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-13 07:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover

It isn't an actual Buff, but it is considered something that can make her performance better. So, it is still a secret buff, right?

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-11-13 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Honestly speaking, Vexana and the rest of underrated heroes can be really overpowered with the right synergy and right person. I've always wanted to try Vexana with Glowing Wand because it goes well with her since her Ultimate is a continuous damage. Also, imagine using the ult on a really soft enemy + a marksman. Thanks for the video and promoting underrated heroes~
 Author| Post time 2021-11-14 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-11-13 11:17 PM
Honestly speaking, Vexana and the rest of underrated heroes can be really overpowered with the right ...

I agree
Btw. a lot of people complain that vexana doesn't have an escape skill, but so does many other mages. Luoyi doesn't have it, vale doesn't have it. The problem about vexana in my opinion isn't really mobility, smart positioning is what matters the most. even if using a mage with high mobility, if the positioning is bad, the result is the same. I actually think she needs some buff at skill AOE, and making the bot of the puppet smarter.

those mages i mentioned like luoyi and vale do have some movement speed boost, but what makes them rly meta is that they have wide aoe cc. They should rely on the wide cc to stall the enemies and run, because the movement speed boost isn't much felt when you are in a clash.

But for vexana, the s1 is too narrow and the duration is short. Making enemies to just charge to her when her skill 1 ends while she is still not far away. if they add a little push in skill1 instead of just horrified i think she will perform better
Post time 2021-11-18 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Comparing Vexana to other Mages, she has less mobility than Vale or Odette at least somehow. I think Vexana deserve a movement speed boost. But ya, smart position is what she needs and proper manipulation of her ult illusion, then it should be good.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:51 PM GMT+8