Register now.
View: 271|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Display bug

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
1#

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I play brawl mode in advance server, and this happen when choose a hero, i pick clint but when it pick, i can see all enemy hero. Hope this will be fix

Screenshot_2021-11-13-15-23-47-150_com.mobile.legends.jpg (1.17 MB, Downloads: 0)

Screenshot_2021-11-13-15-23-47-150_com.mobile.legends.jpg
2#
Post time 2021-11-13 10:01 PM | Show the author posts only
Hi there! Thank you for reporting it here.
One of my collegues will collect the information from this thread that will be sent to the Developers in due time. Also, please make sure to look at this thread: Bug Report Guide and edit your post with the necessary information. You are also able to report it in the Advanced Server directly. There will be a pop-up as you open the game which will redirect you the place to report any bugs. Any identified bugs if reported by you may also be rewarded by diamonds directly in your account so check it out if you wish!
Have a good day ahead and keep safe
3#
Post time 2021-11-17 02:33 PM | Show the author posts only
Hi

thank you for the report, I've also encountered this issue, so hopefully it will be fixed in the next update on advanced server
my advice.. as long as you are on advanced server and encounter a bug, it would be better if you report it directly through the in-game cs because there are diamond rewards for advanced server players who report bugs

thank you~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:17 PM GMT+8