Return to list New
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Query] Criteria for matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-9 02:10 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-9 02:14 AM
s5tank replied at 2021-11-9 01:20 AM
Pushing and destroying turrets(offlaners), reciving huge damage(tanks) means nothing in this game a ...

I am always pick tank, and i am really sad when someone was steal it.

I was told it, because i was thoutgh matchmaking based on rank and random. I mean, if you was get 2 MG on opponent team against 4 mythic 5 in your team its a random. So its okay for me. Unlucky. Next time you will get better players with you and worse in opponent team. In avg you will get a good match, its ok. But players most likly blame all this way. Team, matchmaking, luck and etc. Its okay even in game with perfect matchmaking, because peoples want to blame everything but theyrself. So, you know we was talking about.

Now - how its work, as i get it. You opponent has MG and avg 8.0 gold medal on this rank. Matchmaking calculate it and give you Mythic 3 with avg 8.0 gold medal. You are know result(and even know that 8.0 is mean nothing). And the same as happens if we will be calculate pure wr. MG with 60% isnt the same as Mythic with 60%. Nvm. So, i am sorry, what can i tell also.
Post time 2021-11-10 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Matchmaking is totally random in mlbb.Trust me i can proof it.
Thats why mlbb devs trying to hide you see enemy rank.

Post time 2021-11-10 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-6 08:44 PM
Rank one. Group up, ping to host and time in queue.

Winrate cant be criteria for matchmaking, beca ...

Don't know about that. A lot of 80wr gm are smurfs who have climbed to mythic or mythical glory.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-22 02:37 AM GMT+8