Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 577|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Query] Criteria for matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-6 07:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What are the criteria when it comes to matchmaking? Because win rate definitely isn't.

Post time 2021-11-6 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-6 08:46 PM

Rank one. Group up, ping to host and time in queue.

Winrate cant be criteria for matchmaking, because winrate is different by rank, for any player. Fox example 50% wr player on MG will play much better than 80% wr on Grandmaster.
Post time 2021-11-6 09:39 PM | Show all posts
It wouldn't be winrate, but since the matchmaking system is designed somehow to find the quickest match possible. It can be the rank first along with the location/region of the player.

Comments

whats about you take out the queue for region and priority the rank first  Post time 2021-11-6 09:53 PM
Post time 2021-11-6 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Here is a video explaining in detail in how exactly matchmaking works. I hope it helps

Post time 2021-11-6 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-11-13 02:14 AM
whats about you take out the queue for region and priority the rank first

Its will be make game high laging for a lot of players. You may ask s5tank about phylipins lags, when he was come to their host depends of abuse.

imAldric replied at 2021-11-6 10:36 PM
Here is a video explaining in detail in how exactly matchmaking works. I hope it helps

well, i was never thought matchmaking in mlbb this bad. Now i am understand, why people blame it so hard. Thanks,

Also, this video is outdate a little.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2021-11-7 12:42 AM | Show all posts
I think what MLBB needs is punishment system optimization rather than Matchmaking.

Because many good solo players couldn't reach up due to troll players in solo Q and have poor win rate .

There are several other reasons for having a low win rate.

So I will not consider win rate as a criteria.

Recently, I noticed that an AFK player was banned from rank matches for few days. Maybe they are increasing the punishments silently. But still troll players are not getting punished.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-8 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-6 08:44 PM
Rank one. Group up, ping to host and time in queue.

Winrate cant be criteria for matchmaking, beca ...

I am talking about players in same rank
Post time 2021-11-8 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-8 09:58 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-11-8 07:47 PM
I am talking about players in same rank

For player in same rank its can work potentially, if you calculate only like a 100 games that player was play on current rank. For example. this season i was take a mythic with about 70% wr. But after it. in qualification i was win 2/10 games. Yeah, 1 game with 4 Ukraina, 1 dc, 2 games with leavers, and 2 games where i have 2 legend players in team. But anyway. I am not a insane player, like someone. And in fair system, you cant calculate me as 70%. My real skill much less. Also with it, it might be more than 100 games on current rank. Because in less amount have a big part of random. Like, i have 20% wr of this 10 games. And its was qualificaty me in to 60 Mythic points. After it i was won my mythic point back. You also cant calculate me as 20%, i not a Ukraina for play this bad. Also, my 70% wr is roam wr. While i play mm, i will have a 40% wr, because have really low experience. And imagine you will give me another 4 players with 70% roam wr that force me to play mm. Its might be also calculate a role this way.  

And this way, WR potentially can be used. But i thought its really hard, has a lot of trubbles and requery a good higher education on mathematic.

But anyway, i was change my mind about matchmaking. Do you know why? Because depends on video, they was have matchmaking based on K/D/A. Can you imagine? Troll players will calculate better than good pusher. Meh. So, you was right about matchmaking. Its might be one of worst i ever see. Because its even worse than calculate by rank only.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-9 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-8 08:45 PM
For player in same rank its can work potentially, if you calculate only like a 100 games that playe ...

Pushing and destroying turrets(offlaners), reciving huge damage(tanks) means nothing in this game and the thing always come under players names in match up is: Kills not important, destroying enemie's base is a victory is a bullshit. One of million things i am writing here for a year and you called me toxic bcs i am speaking the truth all the time....

Imagine playing offlaner in most cases like me: i push all lanes, destroy 70% of turrets, been ganked all the time - because those nubs think they should never gank fighter's lane and end up with silver or bronze medal while someone who is playing core come to kill 4 enemies with 1hp get MVP and all the fame. You have been reported, he got the aplause and ovations. That's how this game works and that's why no one is picking tank or fighter.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:52 PM GMT+8