Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 334|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Highlights] Is Odette Playable?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-5 05:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I played Odette after a very long time in solo rank and managed to get 15 kills and only one death. This raised my curiosity and I was thinking "Is Odette playable now?"
Maybe I am a very good Odette player

Maybe I am lucky to had good teammates and there is no Tigreal in the enemy

Feel free to comment what you think

Post time 2021-11-6 01:29 AM | Show all posts
yeah your team quite good and the enemy franco need improvement haha just my opinion
Post time 2021-11-6 08:54 AM | Show all posts
I mean, no matter how bad a hero may be, but with a good player and also good teammates, something underrated can be really overpowered. Same case to those heroes who players think are neglected and underrated, but will be seen in the pro scene making them be in the meta afterwards.
Post time 2021-11-10 07:15 AM | Show all posts
IT DOES!! ISTG odette is even better now, i am managed to increase my winrate from 51% to 60% easily because the revamp, at first i was thought that the second skill is trash, but now i actually find that it is a treasure

Comments

everyone thinking my team is good  Post time 2021-11-10 10:04 PM
Post time 2021-11-10 10:37 PM | Show all posts
I love Odette, I think she's well but too much counter...
When there are just 1 stun hero okay.. but 2 hero enemy who stun and goodbye Odette...
I don't know why Odette have a fash now in her ult, I would like purify  illimited with her ult hahaha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 06:52 PM GMT+8