Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 607|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Request] Account ban 10 years

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-4 04:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ElAgenteNisman at 2021-11-4 05:01 PM

Hi guys :'3  My name is emanuel and i'm a player from Buenos Aires, and i got a big big problem like a lot of people from here and other countries (Sorry for my bad use of english :c)

As you already know and i researched myself, brazilian server gives absurd punishments to players and i got a ten years ban.... just for (As i already learn) using the M word (You know which)

Screenshot_20211101-135247_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

I already had once a 30 days ban, i think it was for the same... but ten years? really...?

I play mobile legends for a long time, my mother (Who is a teacher) always saw this and gave me money so i can buy skins and things while i improve my skills because... it's when i'm happy without alcohol...

I know everyone makes mistakes, but i don't want to lose that accout where i put a lot of effort and is like a memento that my mother gave me, i mean we are poor and even if a make a secondary acc, it's never gonna be the same... not even in the wrs

Please, people of mobile legends: Mods, admins, players

Help me recieve my account back... i promise here and everywhere neccesary that if i have this issue again i won't complain because is gonna be entirely my fault, i learned my lesson and this really scared me, truly... because ¿How more unfair can this be, after these players troll us, flame us and say mean things until we can't stand it anymore?

I'm desesperated... i'll help with anything it's needed but don't let this little main support lose what we likes the most: Healing friends and making TF

PD: Appealing never works ;-;

Post time 2021-11-5 03:32 AM | Show all posts
Hello, If you have appealed do wait for their action, CS will look into it and help you out. There was a bug where Account banned occur for some players. If you didnt use cheat, rest assured , you'll get your account back.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-5 05:46 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-11-5 03:32 AM
Hello, If you have appealed do wait for their action, CS will look into it and help you out. There w ...

no no i never used hacks, that's for sure (Devs can look about it) I really hope to get it back so because i miss the game so much :'c i feel anxious all the time

Long time ago when i got the 30 days ban they never saw my appeal, i had to wait

And i really hope that i don't need to wait 10 years to play again :'c i'm even willing to do anything to get it back... i don't think i deserve this

If you can talk with someone who can help me, i would appreciate it so much... but for now i'll wait and try to send appeal everyday... i
 Author| Post time 2021-11-5 06:42 AM | Show all posts
ElAgenteNisman replied at 2021-11-5 05:46 AM
no no i never used hacks, that's for sure (Devs can look about it) I really hope to get it back so ...

fghfghdf.png

PD: in self-service doesn't show anything... well, maybe it doesn't because it wasn't a ban for hacks, but really 10 years just for saying 1 word is just too much, i feel robbed of everything....

Comments

If it bug It will be fixed soon  Post time 2021-11-5 03:32 PM
Post time 2021-11-5 03:34 PM | Show all posts
ElAgenteNisman replied at 2021-11-5 05:46 AM
no no i never used hacks, that's for sure (Devs can look about it) I really hope to get it back so ...

Yes great idea You have to appeal it Better than nothing
Post time 2021-11-6 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Please give me your in-game ID & Server
 Author| Post time 2021-11-7 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-11-6 11:53 PM
Hello,

Name: ElAgenteNisman

ID: 481880128

Server: 1012

Author| Post time 2021-11-14 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-11-6 11:53 PM
Hello,

Amm... sir? can you help me?
Post time 2021-11-14 05:56 AM | Show all posts
There are more questions about my signature?
 Author| Post time 2021-11-14 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-14 05:56 AM
There are more questions about my signature?

...I just think about how tilted are you right now.

Everything well in home?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 07:25 PM GMT+8