Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 384|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] NERF YI SHUN SHIN ULTIMATE

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-2 11:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yi sun shin Ultimate Need Deadly nerf, its like a cheating damaged to kill , easy kill easy play, especially when this hero become a jungler, and usually ppl use he as jungler,

NERF YSS ULTIMATE DAMAGED and especilly HIS COOLDOWN, its almost everytime the ulti hits with High DMG, especially when it hits on mages!

NERF THE ULTIMAE THAT YI SUN SHIN HAVE!!
the cooldown need to be FAIR and SQUARE, its too often he can use their Ultimate skill,  + the YSS ultimate hits pretty fast
and with it, YSS EASILY STEAL BUFF without initiate

l
Post time 2021-11-2 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Uh.... I think YSS is already Balanced. His ult have delay to impact, and yeah if he stole the buff its kinda stressfull
 Author| Post time 2021-11-2 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Weirdo444 replied at 2021-11-2 06:14 PM
Uh.... I think YSS is already Balanced. His ult have delay to impact, and yeah if he stole the buff  ...

NOT BALANCE , BLANCE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO MAKE YSS THEIR MAIN USER AND EASY GAME WITH SUPER OVERWHELMINGLY POWER COOLDOWN ULTIMATE! EASY GAMME WITH ULTIMATE YSS< EASY TOP  SEE ON MAP AND MARK AND KILL!! NERFF YSS ULTINMATE ESPECIALLY COOLDOWN!
Post time 2021-11-2 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Really ?

I don't find that YSS has a big Ultimate...
Okay it's distressing but... I find it's not toxic to play with YSS enemy...
Post time 2021-11-2 10:37 PM | Show all posts
I hope you are not trolling. His ult does no dmg and anyone with any upgraded boots could avoid it.
Post time 2021-11-2 11:22 PM | Show all posts
This kid think YSS ult is strongest, but i don't sure he need nerf since they already remove slow down effect. STFU kids go play Fortnite
Post time 2021-11-2 11:48 PM | Show all posts
His ultimate was nerf: they remove the slowness, now you can easily escape it now.
So everything is daijoubu :)
Post time 2021-11-3 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Agree with above comments, his ult has been nerfed and its not that annoying anymore like it used to. You can easily dodge it too, If your buff is stolen with his ult, I think its same as someone from enemy team stole with skill shot.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-3 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Yi sun shin Ultimate Need Deadly nerf, its like a cheating damaged to kill , easy kill easy play, especially when this hero become a jungler, and usually ppl use he as jungler,

NERF YSS ULTIMATE DAMAGED and especilly HIS COOLDOWN, its almost everytime the ulti hits with High DMG, especially when it hits on mages!

NERF THE ULTIMAE THAT YI SUN SHIN HAVE!!
the cooldown need to be FAIR and SQUARE, its too often he can use their Ultimate skill,  + the YSS ultimate hits pretty fast
and with it, YSS EASILY STEAL BUFF without initiate
Post time 2021-11-4 01:14 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-11-2 11:48 PM
His ultimate was nerf: they remove the slowness, now you can easily escape it now.
So everything is ...

Even before the nerf what was the cooldown of his ult like 70 seconds. Was it really necessarily to nerf him?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 07:52 PM GMT+8