Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 944|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Crashing] The game freezes and takes you out during ranks

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-29 10:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Since the last patch, this is happening to my duo.
ONLY DURING RANKS, the game freezes and takes her out of the game.

This prevents her from banning or choosing his hero, and the game ends up choosing any hero.

This obviously affects the game, since many times, due to not choosing the hero properly, or not doing a strategic ban, games are lost.

Is this happening to someone else or just my duo? And if it has happened to someone else, could you tell me how it turned out or if it continues to happen to you, please?

Post time 2021-10-29 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2021-10-29 11:37 AM
568718193 replied at 2021-10-29 11:26 AM
Ok, i understand, but this is not network problem, cause it only happens during ranks, on classics, ...

Hmm how could I relay What have you done to solve it? To sorting up few ways

here is the solution i get through forum few days ago Hope it can be useful

1. Try enabling Speed Mode in the settings.
Tap the Settings button on the main screen or the battlefield, tap on Network Settings and turn on Speed Mode.This might help you maintain a more stable ping/ms.
Having it off would consume less data but you might suffer frequent lags.
Some devices and operating systems do not support Speed Mode, if you still encounter lags while having it on, we suggest you turn it back off.

2. Do a network/internet test in-game under Settings > Network Test, to try and locate the problem.
3. Try using different internet, switching from mobile data to Wifi or vice versa.

Post time 2021-10-29 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Ouh Im expereince it but it just my network little bit worse It have just a few second and after that it okay as usually
 Author| Post time 2021-10-29 11:26 AM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2021-10-28 10:23 PM
Ouh Im expereince it but it just my network little bit worse It have just a few second and after tha ...

Ok, i understand, but this is not network problem, cause it only happens during ranks, on classics, everything its normal.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-29 11:40 AM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2021-10-28 10:33 PM
Hmm how could I relay What have you done to solve it? To sorting up few ways

here is the solution  ...

Yeah but, this is happening since the Floryn patch, so, this is still a problem not solved since 2 patchs ago.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-29 11:43 AM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2021-10-28 10:33 PM
1. Try enabling Speed Mode in the settings.
Tap the Settings button on the main screen or the battlefield, tap on Network Settings and turn on Speed Mode.This might help you maintain a more stable ping/ms.
Having it off would consume less data but you might suffer frequent lags.
Some devices and operating systems do not support Speed Mode, if you still encounter lags while having it on, we suggest you turn it back off.

2. Do a network/internet test in-game under Settings > Network Test, to try and locate the problem.
3. Try using different internet, switching from mobile data to Wifi or vice versa.

Ok, i will try and return to tell you if this solve it. Thx a lot.
Post time 2021-10-29 11:57 AM | Show all posts
568718193 replied at 2021-10-29 11:40 AM
Yeah but, this is happening since the Floryn patch, so, this is still a problem not solved since 2  ...

Yeah just enjoy this forum cause there are many people will help you Share with your friend If you don't mind
 Author| Post time 2021-10-29 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Ok, none solution worked.

1. She already has de Speed Mode activated, and she always play with this since 3 patches before.
2. The Network test showed an excelent speed and no problem.
3. She tried several times changinf between Mobiel data and Wifi. Same thing happens.

Any other solution???
Post time 2021-10-29 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Just wait while they optimize it I have another way like change your device if you dont Just ignore it I'm now clueless
Post time 2021-10-29 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Yuxina at 2021-10-29 10:03 AM
568718193 replied at 2021-10-29 05:48 AM
Ok, none solution worked.

1. She already has de Speed Mode activated, and she always play with this ...
Hello !

Yes there are, don't worry.

Maybe you could others tests :
Maybe it's her phone. So please she must click Clear Disk Cache, and OK to delete all old files (on app and on her phone in mlbb section)

I have questions :
- The overheating problem of her phone does arise. It is ?
- Maybe she and her phone are next to heater (radiator or other) ? Please test her phone in cold space also in view of preventing potential risks of overheating.
- When she freezes and comes again on mlbb what's happening ? (During a rank)
- When she connects to mlbb, what is the artwork ? Floryn ? 5th birthday ? Aamon ?

Good Luck... !

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 08:47 PM GMT+8