Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 218|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Guinevere and Gusion Validation as Couple

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-10 08:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2021-10-10 09:09 PM

Hello guys, i just wanted to share my thoughts about Gusion's rework/remodel or whatever you call it.
Gusion's story was changed because it doesn't match Aamon and the other member's of the Paxley Family's right? I just read his story and from the looks of it, future changes could also be done for Guinevere.

Gusion and Lancelot's story was changed, these two characters are related to Guinevere. Maybe Moonton's cooking something? something big HAHAHAH

I hope moonton will go with Hero Lores cause I just can't see Gusion with Lesley, the thought is horrendous HAHAHAH, Lesley is too different from Gusion, she's definitely way out of his league.

GUSLEY doesn't have chemistry, not like GuGu. As for me, they would only have chemistry on fanarts with which their real personalities were altered. I can't bear to see Lesley acting like Guinevere cause she's not like her, she's usually calm and stoic. That's how I see her.

Anyways, Gusion and Guinevere is a lot better for me. We don't need to change their personalities just so they would have chemistry HAHAHAHA

I'm also looking forward for his new voicelines. The news left me flabbergasted. I wish they'd add lines about Guinevere, i wanted to hear " I miss her Violet fragrance" from Gusion. It's a line i made myself.
I'm an overthinker sorry, i saw Hectorious Alkaline's post yesterday and i was so shocked but it turned out to be fake. My heart sank into my boots after i read it, i was very relieved to see GuGus who were on the advanced server in the comment section HAHAHAHA

At this moment, we should not loose composure. Let's trust moonton and wish that the flow would still be in our favor.
Also this will also make sense for Guinevere's chapter 3 lore

inbound2911824033239307732.jpg
Post time 2021-10-10 11:21 PM | Show all posts
When guinn came out moontoon made the story of these two being related to each other.
Post time 2021-10-11 12:37 AM | Show all posts
I mean, Gusley was way more famous than Guinevere and Gusion love team before. But ya, lore-wise it'll be better for Gusion to end up with Guinevere ;p. We'll see what happens next. Thank you for your interest in the lore
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 05:36 AM GMT+8