Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 255|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Please rework Aurora skill

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-9 02:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2021-10-9 02:11 AM

Many mages have unique ability and powers, but if we take a look on Aurora's skill we can see that her skill are Eudora's wannabe with the exact combo and even her mechanism, which is really not creative. (even Eudora is stronger and have the 2nd skill better, i mean Aurora needs 4 stack right to stun).

Aurora passive which is her unique is really not worth the time to activate it, we need to spam her first skill 4 times just to freeze(stun) the enemy which is taking too much time in war, we need to immidiately have the freeze to support our team, not just one hit combo and run.

1 second in the land of dawn is really important, yet we still wasted the time for just a stun(freeze) skill.

When we are being chase we cannot immidiately freeze the target because it needs 4 stack :3. This hero needs a unique mechanism skill because she is the only hero that can freeze target and please reduce the passive stack :3

Post time 2021-10-9 04:51 AM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with you. Her passive stack is the reason, she's hardly picked where other mages outdo her. Decreasing her passive stack would be a good idea. She definitely needs a rework . Bte, moving this thread to suggestion section. Support from me.
 Author| Post time 2021-10-9 08:54 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-10-9 04:51 AM
Kinda agree with you. Her passive stack is the reason, she's hardly picked where other mages outdo h ...

Thankyouu
Post time 2021-10-9 06:04 PM | Show all posts
I would disagree with your passive suggestion because the passive can be stacked by using any skill and not just the first. She's quite balanced as the enhanced passive can give her 3 different way of stunning enemy which is probably way more capable than eudora. Having 3 stacks doesnt seem too bad but it could be very unbalanced In my opinion.
However, thanks for the suggestion
 Author| Post time 2021-10-9 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2021-10-9 06:59 PM
imAldric replied at 2021-10-9 06:04 PM
I would disagree with your passive suggestion because the passive can be stacked by using any skill  ...

Then, why she is not as powerful and useful as eudora?
She is so underrated. I appreciate ur opinion tho.

Post time 2021-10-10 12:58 AM | Show all posts
ijustwantoplay replied at 2021-10-9 06:57 PM
Then, why she is not as powerful and useful as eudora?
She is so underrated. I apprecia ...

She arguably is stronger than eudora in teamfight, 3 man ult and getting stunned is more useful than eudora second skill. She takes a lot of skills to use that's all.
Post time 2021-10-11 01:41 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-10-8 02:51 PM
Kinda agree with you. Her passive stack is the reason, she's hardly picked where other mages outdo h ...

ayyo no, don't decrease her passive stacks ._.
Post time 2021-10-11 06:03 AM | Show all posts
Aurora is a unique mage where her play style is more like assasin. Waiting in bush to full combo the enemy.
Having 3 stack of passive seems quite unbalance since with this build

Aurora first skill only have 3s CD, it quick enough to restore the stack in war. Also, Aurora freeze will make the enemy to think twice to dive turret and unable to play aggressively.
Screenshot 2021-10-11 055738.png
Post time 2021-10-15 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Truly support this. We need this more
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 03:56 AM GMT+8