Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 242|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Suggestion on Aurora's Rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-8 03:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Well, just a short one.

We all know that Aurora is a god of Mayhem, but a complete mess on Ranked & Classic. Well to balance that out, what if...

All of her skills remained. Make her basic attack able add her passive stack, but the Freeze effect only can be triggered with skills. So that she able to gather the stack back after using the Freeze effect faster than before, she'll have better sustainability.

Maybe they can longer the cooldown of her skills a bit to make her unable to spam the Freeze effect easily.

Would this be a fine rework? Or is it still too much?
Post time 2021-10-9 06:08 PM | Show all posts
I think it's quite alot as she's mainly relying on her stacked passive however the normal skill damage is still high nonetheless. Maybe having it be so that every 3/5 continous basic attacks > it stacks 1 to its passive.
If you agree, please change your main suggestion before we forward it to the Devs.
Post time 2021-10-10 01:03 AM | Show all posts
@IjamRex

The weird thing though is that I still have Aurora phobia. Maybe it's because of the older days where Auroras are everywhere and one shotting you. It's so much so that I'm still paying attention to her passive 24/7 before even deciding to engage at all.
Post time 2021-10-10 07:33 AM | Show all posts
Hell no. Paquito before he got rework. Adding one stack for each auto means really spammable abilities, its a little op. I just think they should decrease the amt of stacks to 3 instead.
Post time 2021-10-11 01:44 AM | Show all posts
nah, Aurora will be on the ban list if this were to happen
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 05:34 AM GMT+8