Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 350|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Irithel's Passive Bug: spamming basic attack button causes her to stop moving

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-1 12:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Has anyone noticed that after the latest update (when the UI got updated to the dynamic day/afternoon/night), Irithel's passive, which allows her to continue using her basic attack whilst moving, has gone buggy?

#1. Spamming the main Basic Attack button causes her to "pause" from moving while attacking (similar to how other Marksmen are designed -- they cannot move while performing a basic attack, except for Brody)? This mainly affects attacking Heroes, as you need to press the main Basic Attack button to hit them.

#2. This does not happen when you press the "attack creep" or "attack tower" advanced button (if you set it up in the settings).

#3. This is ruining her Passive Ability:

"Jungle Heart Notes | Passive | BUFF

Irithel can cast her Basic Attack while moving and each of her Attack shoots out 3 heavy arrows, but her bow will reload after shooting out 3 heavy bows.

Each arrow deals 40% of her Physical Attack points of Physical Damage."

If Irithel needs to stop moving when executing a basic attack, then what use is her passive? I hope they fix this issue ASAP, as it's affecting my Ranked performance while using her.

Note: I noticed that you don't need to spam the basic attack button, and she will keep on attacking whilst moving. However, I think it ruined her basic attack spam. Spamming the basic attack button has advantages such as more control as to when to attack and when to stop, and seeing the target area coverage of where her basic attack will hit.
Post time 2021-10-1 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Ouch pain for you, fella
Post time 2021-10-1 12:50 AM | Show all posts
I believe this same bug happened to irithel before s22.
Post time 2021-10-2 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Hi @Matcieou7th

can you record this issue, and please provide it along with other information following our Bug Report Guide, so that we can submit it to be fixed asap!
Post time 2021-10-2 12:00 PM | Show all posts
For me the move was natural because he was riding leo.
Leo was walking and then Irethel was shooting,It's not passive,it's naturtal
Post time 2021-10-8 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Angelbert replied at 2021-10-2 12:00 PM
For me the move was natural because he was riding leo.
Leo was walking and then Irethel was shooting ...

It's not natural cause kimmy passive is like Irithel they are designed to keep moving while auto attacking even if you re-aim to a different target.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 03:39 AM GMT+8