Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 744|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Share] Mobile legend ranked games are dead for me

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-28 10:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-28 10:06 PM

Cancer matching system forcing you to play with low level players to progress further. Epic 1 with 5 stars being matched with epic 4 and 5 teammates agianst full epic 1 enemy.

Legend 1 being matched with legend 5 against full legend 1.

You have one sick brain game moderators I am done with trying to reason with you on discord. I will just share your shameful acts on forum.

This is not the end. Mythic 3 getting mythic 5 teammates against full myth 3 enemy. And points you get are the same.

Goodbye cancer rank game maybe its better to not take this game seriously and find enjoyment elsewhere.

Nothing have changed matching system is the same. Instead of playing 10 games to reach higher rank you need to play 100. Cancer moontoon not everyone wants to form squad and team. Show some sincerity toward solo players if you take our money listen to majority complaints.
Post time 2021-9-28 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-29 12:02 AM

As I have already said, you should be lucky to get good teammates in solo rank.

Matchmaking is random and matches other players with you based on the time you start. My guess is it picks players who are available at that time with same level (Epic or Legend or Mythic) and matches them with you.

If you can't find good teammates, you either need skills to carry the team or luck of being matched with good team to win the game in solo rank.

If they make changes to the matchmaking system like Epic 1 should be matched against Epic I, then players will be waiting in the lobby for minutes or even hours to find the right match.

Post time 2021-10-2 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-10-2 07:27 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-10-2 04:28 PM
I see I have my answer...so your daddy is game moderator.  No wonder your IQ is low. Apple doesnt f ...

Okay man. If you can behave like an adult, i will just report you. You one is troll, rude and like kid there. If you cant communicate, i will hope, you will be punished.

And oh no, you get it. My comments up you post! Its not a harm. Its took a lot of time.
About matchmaking, i was tell already in others you threads. And you know it. Sorry, i have work and no time to repreat it for someone every day, like some kids that create the same thread over and over again.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-30 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-30 12:42 AM

I dont care being matched with duo trio or against them.

I care about troll system game mederators implemented since s5 and they dont want to return the old system.

I dont mind waiting for a match to start and find oponents of the same rank like my team.

This troll system is not gona bait me to waste my time and money again.

When crossing from epic 1 to legend 5. When crossing from legend 1 to mythic. When crossing from mythic 3 to mythic 2.

System made to make life easier for premades and to slow down solo players from progressing.

So in those instances when I need to cross you force me to find teamamtes on discord.

Trash game moderators. How you finished college with that little brain of yours. You are wasting our money on stupid reworks and matching system is worse with every season.

This season and epic 2, legend 2, mythic 4 are cought in your experiment called how to fk up life of solo players.

I would beat u up in public to see how it is to be punch bag and experiment.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-29 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Its not about luck anymore its more about miracle.

This game is dead in a few years just stop investing more money. Only kids and streamers will stay. Players that invested time and money in game are alredy half gone. I am done. I will play for fun on my smurf sometimes to spend rest of diamonds and thats it.
Post time 2021-9-29 07:21 PM | Show all posts
My last 3 games before I became troll. This was the end, I couldn't take it anymore:

GAME 1

S1 Ukraine trash picking Helcurt jungle with 17 matches and 44% win rate
S2 Ukraine trash number 2 picking Granger jungler wih 244 matches and 42% win rate
S3 Ukraine trash number 3 picking Nana for no report

GAME 2

S1, S3 and S4 troll trio. I asked one why does they troll and he said: I don't know...because we can?

GAME 3

2 Ukraines 1 Belarus 1 Russian, me last pick. They pick: Hanzo(jungle), Saber(jungle), Nana and Rafaela without showing any win rate and reported me because I didn't want to tank for them.

That was the end, what is enough it is enough. We tried to reach any Developer for help, nobody answering for years, EU server is dead and no point in playing rank. Period.
Post time 2021-9-29 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-29 10:12 PM
Anand replied at 2021-9-28 11:59 PM
As I have already said, you should be lucky to get good teammates in solo rank.

Matchmaking is rand ...

Yeah men sometimes people just want to blame btw I aslo feel it whatever it be in match you have your own decision to make and responsibilities with you From other side for people with low skill or afk or even bad connection I agree to blame them so that there can make postmortem for other game and find  advice from the professional people with high skill Just my thought

s5tank replied at 2021-9-29 07:21 PM
My last 3 games before I became troll. This was the end, I couldn't take it anymore:

GAME 1

Sometimes things can't happen with your expectations cause people have their own decision and feel free to make it btw you make good job to report to the dev but there lack of hand to handle we as user dont blame them for few bad service Not in world was perfect for all people Just my thought
Post time 2021-9-29 10:19 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-29 01:17 AM
Its not about luck anymore its more about miracle.

This game is dead in a few years just stop inve ...

At the beginning of season you might need a miracle because the system might match you with/against duo and trio. If you are matched with trio, you are very lucky but if you are matched against trio, its very unlucky.

Mayhem mode is available for 15+ days and I am having a great time driving Johnson and showing off my skills to teammates and making new friends

If you want, we can play together and have fun in Mayhem mode
Post time 2021-9-30 06:47 AM | Show all posts
I have experienced having duo with an Epic player or even joining 5-man. I was on Grandmaster in rank hehe...
There's nothing wrong about that match-up if you can adopt with other pro players.
Post time 2021-9-30 06:27 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-30 12:40 AM
I dont care being matched with duo trio or against them.

I care about troll system game mederators  ...

Those people who are telling us how everything is ok and how we are toxic are those people who never played tank in their life, people who never adjust, people who are protecting their wr by picking Nana, people who play jungler or mm or they will troll, people who troll if they don't like some bans etc..
Post time 2021-9-30 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Are you starting again?

Players - "matching is stupid, fix plz"
Moontons *fix matching*
Players - "matching is stupid, fix plz, game dead now"

Every season, every year.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 04:48 AM GMT+8