Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 415|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Why doesn't Xborg transform into a motorcycle? Transformers ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-27 02:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2021-9-27 03:19 AM

X Borg elite skin "Moto Drifter" cannot drift with own ultimate. But the "Bumblebee" skin (Transformers collaboration) can transform into a car and drift. Xborg have green motorcycle. But he can't drive. I want a little update or revamp of the xborg elite skin.
Example: 1632683544045.png
And I hope the MLBB x Transformers collaboration continues. Because It would be nice to come more transformers skins.
StarScream - Aldous
1632680638288.png
( passive 500 Missile Stack ; Ultimate transform into war aircraft)

Shockwave - Yi Sun-Shin
EpAI1pqXYAYPDJT.jpg
( weapon is big and dangerous laser tank barrel ; 2nd skill is shock ball proportional to attack time : ultimate transform into tank and shoot into the sky. Shock balls will fall to the map ground).

Soundwave and Laserbeak - Alpha and Beta ac5ff7a9e30f3de73488c8b095e5ba9a--transformers-soundwave-megatron.jpg
(he is armed with a shoulder-mounted laser cannon)

Predaking - Yu Zhong
(Metal flame dragon)
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... ad&tid=84873&extra=

If you know of "autobots" that look like mobile legends heroes, please show them.

Author| Post time 2021-11-17 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2021-11-17 02:41 PM
faizudin357 replied at 2021-11-17 01:23 PM
For me this transformer skin the best is Optimus Prime cause his ulti very uniquely For the granger  ...

It is quite difficult to make the right decision about the compatibility of the character with the hero.
Transformers part 2 skins must be coming for Aldous and Yu Zhong.
Because they can how to transform into something.
But not sure if Alpha and Yi Sun-Shin can be Transformers skins.
Post time 2021-9-27 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Yeah moto drifter skin for xborg would really fit well with tranformer skin too. But sadly its least likely to happen as there's already official Bumblebee skin for him. Really like the other ideas you got here, Starscream as aldous would be really sick . Support.

Comments

Thank you so much  Post time 2021-9-27 09:10 PM
Post time 2021-11-17 01:23 PM | Show all posts
For me this transformer skin the best is Optimus Prime cause his ulti very uniquely For the granger and x borg I don't like it in the first place maybe need some modified design For the X Borg- Bumblebee his skill one was not fully seen cause he use shockwave am I right I dont make any research Just from my experience using it Second its ulti was not good cause when he wants to tranform I look like... uninterested skill 2 ok For Granger- Megatron its look like normal for me nothing best and nothing bad maybe his ulti looks good It looks common with other skin Maybe he just wear Robot suit only
Just sharing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 07:20 PM GMT+8