Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 497|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] STOP Using This Hero As A Tank

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-25 05:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover (not my voice)

I never had much problem when asked to play Popol as a marksman even before this project next update. But now, he is totally a beast, he's getting a lot of buffs. If you don't use him as a marksman, but still as a tank, the hero's potential is really wasted. By the way, i have encountered many players who are still using him as a tank, and Kupa just get killed in an instant. Totally not worth to be built as a tank anymore.

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Author| Post time 2021-10-7 11:11 PM | Show all posts
SoeWin1 replied at 2021-10-7 05:56 PM
But this hero is op for tank than mm build.

not anymore. you will know what I mean if you really watched the video. In fact he's a bad tank now
Post time 2021-9-25 10:59 PM | Show all posts
I don't know why Popol and Kupa was even used as a tank in the first place!

A marksman should remain a marksman, but I have to say that Popol and Kupa does not have enough damage.

It's a part of the reason that players might be using Popol and Kupa as a tank, and Popol and Kupa is also not a meta hero compared to other Marksman heroes.
Post time 2021-9-26 12:30 AM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

Firstly, thanks for taking your time to make content for the community. Really appreciate it!

And yes, like what @Kathey says, I just don't get why people love to turn a hero into another role before even fully exploiting the full potential of their original role.

Maybe Popol and Kupa shouldn't be called a Marksman, but a fighter instead since his mechanics are more relatable to Fighters (like how Xborg can shoot but we don't call him a Marksman). But still, I would prefer heroes to function well in the roles that they are defined by.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-26 01:06 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-9-26 12:30 AM
@Bobameow

Firstly, thanks for taking your time to make content for the community. Really appreciate ...

Actually he's really like a Marksman now, I would say Popol is a Marksman, Kupa is a fighter instead of tank. Because of the new passive, he can be a beast like any other marksman in the game. For now, I think he is one of the strongest marksman honestly, I believe he will start getting picked and banned soon, not as a tank, but as a marksman
Post time 2021-9-27 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Good content!
 Author| Post time 2021-9-27 10:24 PM | Show all posts

Thank you! If you like it, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks a lot
Post time 2021-9-28 03:03 AM | Show all posts
This Update finally made him into a real proper marksmen. Spam time hehe
Post time 2021-9-28 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Seriously i think it not worth for next seasons btw barats was the hottest banned in epic man! But popol or the beast is still uncontrollable. If my false let me know just my thought
Post time 2021-9-30 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Mythical glory players
: support is tank!
Post time 2021-10-4 11:37 PM | Show all posts
This is awesome. I will check it out right away.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 04:58 AM GMT+8