Collapse the left

[survey] New Hero Skin Style Survey

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-23 10:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Survey
New Hero Skin Style

[Girl Squad]

An overview of Girl Squad design ideas:
The four-girl squad is inspired by Harley Quinn of the Suicide Squad. Sweet and cute images, trendy and mix-and-match outfits, lively and naughty color schemes and weapon design with a tad aggressiveness. With the candy colors and chic style design, we want to make you feel relaxed while playing them in the game.

1. Ruby

Cute rabbit ears, improved hooded windbreaker, and funky devil dress counterpointed by the vicious scythe.

2. Layla

The double ponytail referenced Harley Quinn's highlighting design, while the mix-and-match outfit accentuates an air of ease. The weapon design referenced construction toys for relatability.

3. Beatrix

We modified the less girly part in Beatrix's original design and matched her with trendier streetwear and brighter colors to bring out a more cheerful and cute image. The details, however, reveal a hint of mischief and aggressiveness.

4. Lolita

Girlish design combined with little devil, circus costume, balloon hammer and other elements to form a stronger contrast and better match the Girl Squad theme.

Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-9-23 10:53 PM

Single Polls, Total 14 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2021-9-24 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Lolita and Ruby look stunning Layla reminds me a lot of Harley Quinn, but Beatrix, I don't know, I feel her strange. Maybe it's because she has something weird on her nose.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-24 09:08 AM | Show all posts
there is beatrix, why also layla that mm too? i think a mage is nice just like vexana or kadita, also lylia

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-24 03:50 PM | Show all posts
New Clown squad? . Sadly bad.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-24 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Cant wait to use my layla's Harley Quinn skin. xd

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-25 04:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2021-9-25 04:51 AM

First at all, the idea is great. But, the overall design no matter in colour or details is till need more adjustment.... Look at the Harley Quinn not matter in her design in costume or those make up (hair, colour whatever), The colour is so much to against each other like black & red or blue & red, it totally use the constrast colour to highlight its identity as a villain, so obvious! Like Billie Eilish's signature hair. How abount the details? in my personal option, too much! The focus point of girl squad should be the character (Layla, Ruby, Lolita and Beatrix) not on their costume. What is my first thing look at them, whole look with a lot of decoration especially lolita. I dont even recognize her until I see their label name. If you really want to design a "girl crush style" girl squad. Try look at the example of other bada*** girl squad or girl crush concept, try on to reference the Talyor Swift "Bad Blood squad" or the K-POP Blackpink girl crush design. It is a pretty good example to show a girl squad team. The above statement is my personal opinion, is ok to be use up or not. I still like the idea and design of girl squad team. #GIRLSPOWER
*THE IMAGE BELOW PROVIDED AS A REFERENCE IMAGES, NOT FOR COPY! IT GOT ITS OWN COPYRIGHT*

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-25 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-9-25 11:30 PM

Not bad..Lolita and Ruby really looks sick

This is really sick...for me Lolita and Ruby really sick!

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-26 06:23 PM | Show all posts
I think Layla's Harley Quinn skin needs improvement

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-30 11:49 AM | Show all posts
I'm also jealous with this people Haha i think i should attend some design class If you have suggestion which part should I start first Just interested to know your opinion

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-9-30 11:56 AM | Show all posts
If I rate your design for Ruby i can give 10 over 10 cause ruby skin commonly just be the certain colour if you make this skin with colourful colour I'm will serve it for this skin Just my thought

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-16 04:46 AM GMT+8