Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 267|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

“Rent” a player for ranked games

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-17 04:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hear me out.

What is rent a player?
Players of different categories- tank, mage, mm, assassins, fighter, support etc, signup for ranked, select their 3-5 heroes.
Once random players join a queue for ranked, they can pick a "rented player" of a specific category to join their team.
For example: 1 mage, 2 fighter and a tank join the queue, they can request a rental assassin.
Once a rented player is matched based on ranked game criteria (already available for matchmaking), the fifth player joins.
The rented player gets more Xp as they are being brought in as a special request.

This helps team who have almost all the required players except one thing.

By the way the Recruit channel doesn't work as there is no incentive to join ranked through that channel.
Post time 2021-9-17 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Your idea is such a fun and exciting feature! I really love your suggestion!

Would a Review system or Score system for the Rentals be helpful or hurtful? And should the Review System or Score System be reset each and every Season to give improving players a chance to climb?
Post time 2021-9-28 06:43 PM | Show all posts
If my role is tank I always been up cause the rotation more effective that i play assassin
Post time 2021-10-1 02:24 PM | Show all posts
It's remind me ninja saga when you want to play like boss event you can rent them if their level is higher yours
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 01:04 PM GMT+8