Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 320|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Im playing MLBB] Fanny's Latest Changes are killing her

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-14 11:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, today's video is a little different than the usual ones. Instead of a guide video, this is more of an "opinion video" i guess?
Let's Talk Abt ML is a new series I just started, I will upload videos about my opinions on some serious changes to the game (but not always)

Anyways.. now back to the main topic:

This is my first episode of this new series because I want devs to know what are players thinking. Leave your comments down below, let's discuss.
In my opinion, Fanny doesn't deserve this, this is how she has been since day 1. If at all this is a bug, the developers should have fixed it very long time ago. But why now when every fanny users spent so much effort to learn how to use her, and you're going to change her playstyle so drastically?
For those who think that this hero deserves this, you probably never played her but met some pro Fanny users who troubled you. This is just not the right mindset. We need the game to be balance, and nerfing her to the ground (or fixing her 'bug' that makes her useless) definitely is NOT balancing the game.

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 06:08 PM GMT+8