Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 278|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] Mobile Legends anime (Legends of Dawn)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-11 08:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So the other day I was on WeTV and noticed they added a new anime series.  To my surprise it turned out to be a Mobile Legends cartoon series.

So I never knew Fanny is Tigreal's younger sister (I skipped all the story stuff in ML).  Ending theme of cartoon is also very catchy.

I'm also surprised Tencent is showing this series on WeTV.  Aren't Tencent and Moonton direct competitors in the MOBA genre?  So why is Tencent showing a Moonton series, let alone a series about a Moonton MOBA?

(P.S: WeTV can be hard to get displayed properly for internatonal viewers.  The correct address is WeTV.vip/en)

Post time 2021-9-11 11:56 PM | Show all posts
There's not enough context to determine what happened or if it's true.

But whatever it may be, I don't know.

We don't know their intentions or such, but I would say it seems good that they might be sharing our series.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-12 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-9-11 11:56 PM
There's not enough context to determine what happened or if it's true.

But whatever it may be, I do ...

It's not just the case of Tencent sharing/airing ML anime.  They're even charging VIP membership to view episodes in advance.  BUT don't worry, those VIP episodes will become freely viewable the following week.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 07:34 PM GMT+8