Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 249|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Hello!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-11 07:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sunway at 2021-9-11 07:13 PM

I have been playing ML:BB on and off for 2 years!  My fav chars to play ranked Eudora and Wanwan.  Moonton did weird stuff to Sun after acquired by ByteDance.  Sun no longer fun to play.  Original Sun was so much more OP.
Post time 2021-9-11 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Hello!

Welcome to Mobile Legends Forum!

Please feel free post anything you'd like related to Mobile Legends and make sure to follow the Forum Basic Regulation.
Thank you!
Post time 2021-9-12 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2021-9-12 12:49 PM

Hi Sunway. Sun have advantage against enemy turrets. Sun Clones melting turrets and cause enemy heroes to waste their ultimates unnecessarily.
Post time 2021-9-12 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BananaHair at 2021-9-12 07:06 PM

Ooh, nice. A burst magic damage dealer, and is Wanwan a Basic Attack physical damage dealer or burst?

Welcome to the forum.

I play Hilda and Belerick. I've got a great understanding of Belerick, but although I main Hilda I'm not sure what to do with her. She can tank hits, move fast, but she can't crowd control, and the more damage items I get, the more squishy she becomes. She deals burst physical damage, maybe I should be doing hit and run tactics? I'm not sure.
Post time 2021-9-20 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to the forum, Eudora was an OP hero recently before she got the nerf again.. a nice hero to play with.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 02:07 PM GMT+8