Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 228|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Bad experience when using only Wi-fi

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-9 12:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-9 12:38 AM

I dont know what happened this season but I cant play without wifi and mobile intenrnet turned on at the same time.

Without network boost feature game would be unplayable. Now it is pay to win. Who cant afford both  will suffer. Is this intentional or not? Moontoon going corrupt?

Can we all agree that bronze players should be matched with  bronze in the next game, and silver with silver, and gold with gold.

I am not perfect but 3.0 players trollers should at least be matched next game with the same trolls like them.

And yes there are trolls under glory rank too. If you cant punish them match them next game with trolls like them.
Post time 2021-9-9 12:31 PM | Show all posts
I dont think its intentional. Me and my frns are plying on wifi only, no prob at all. Try clearing in-game cache, connect to other good wifi and check again. Hope it works.
  Do report them trollers and will be punished accordingly. Matchmaking is quite random, so personally I would match up with a frn or two to meet less trollers and nubs.
Post time 2021-9-9 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2021-9-9 05:55 PM

Some VPN programs can reduce high MS. I close other programs when MS shown red. Sometimes I playing MLBB with 280 MS.. I don't use mobile internet.
Post time 2021-9-10 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Trolls getting matched with trolls sound like a good idea, like a low priority matchmaking. Though, I don't think it's not working? For both to work, you must actually have connection in both.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 07:33 PM GMT+8