Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 522|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Every 3rd game is a troll game

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-8 08:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Whenever someone see player from Ukraine he immidiately go trolling. Since I have Ukraine players in almost every game, tell me moderators what to do?

Just dont tell me those pathetic phrases you are using every time like: Sorry for your inconvinience, try playing with friends and all that pointless shit.

I had normal SoloQ for 18 seasons and suddenly I can't play normal SoloQ bcs of VPN trash and braindead Ukraines.

Post time 2021-9-9 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-9 12:44 AM
Anand replied at 2021-9-8 10:55 PM
If you have an idea to solve this, you can create a suggestion thread and share your idea there.

I have posted solution for trolls in suggestion forum. It takes zero effort for game moderators just a simple algoritham.

About network issue we just want a truth is moontoon going corrupt?  Cuz I know for a fact they are not going bancrupt anytime soon.
If so can you give us names of guys responsible for eu server so we can share their names on social networks. Damage is done and only public disclosure can save your face.

Post time 2021-9-8 10:55 PM | Show all posts
tell me moderators what to do?

If you have an idea to solve this, you can create a suggestion thread and share your idea there.

If I see a troll player, I would pick Nana. I don't care whether there is a mage already picked or a tank is required. Because as a solo player, my first priority is to win the game or secure losing MVP.

I avoid typing in chat as much as possible, because everyone will report out of frustration and there is a good chance for getting punished for using profanity

If there is atleast one good player who is killing enemies and leading in gold, stay together with him and support him. There is a possibility of winning in late game.

If there is none, try to avoid death and secure losing MVP.

I remember struggling hard recently against 5Q/3Q mythical glory enemies and extending the game above 20+ minutes with Nana even though I am still in Legend. We lost because all of my teammates died and Nana couldn't clear the minion waves from all sides in late game.
Post time 2021-9-10 07:59 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-9-10 04:59 AM
@s5tank I will have to ask you to now stop repeatedly bring rude and racist to certain countries her ...

Its true ukrains are destroying EU server. Are u sure you are on same server like the rest of us?

Oh you play only premade. Can we have one guy or girl that climbed solo glory in forum lead????

Why are we getting kids as forum moderators that either climbed with squad or casual players that only play once a week???

And stop watching mainstream media I can see you are brainwashed and dont know difference between natinalism and rasism.

How can I expect anything from this forum community when forum lead dont know what is difference between casting speed and mana.

And they want us to work for them to give suggestion that are traveling light year to reach game moderators.

Moontoon total employes number is bellow 200. I tried to find names of the guys responsible for EU server but to no succes. They hide like rats behind their paychecks.

Post time 2021-9-8 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for your inconvenience. I am not on the moderator's side though. But, I think there is nothing they can do about it. Only you can solve the problem. Maybe you can migrate to Asia if you know what I mean. lol
 Author| Post time 2021-9-8 10:57 PM | Show all posts
There is solution, I want to hear it from them.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-9 12:55 AM | Show all posts

I already posted suggestion about separating and locking servers, nothing happened, so this is another of your copy/paste sentences.

If I see a troll player, I would pick Nana. I don't care whether there is a mage already picked or a tank is required. Because as a solo player, my first priority is to win the game or secure losing MVP.

So, you advise me to be autistic moron who will play Nana almost every game? GG, nice advice, but no thanks, I am still human with brain cells.

P.S. I read somewhere that all supports should be removed from MLBB and trolling will fall apart. Here you go your suggestion.
Post time 2021-9-9 12:24 PM | Show all posts
A really good solution would be to punish ALL feeders and low skills. I just had a game with a Karina, she was 1-12 and didnt get punished, 110 credit score. Check her history, being playing karina for the last 10 games, lost 6 won 4 but she got carried those 4.
Next game I have a Moskov as 5th pick instead of tank. We lost 0-15.
The problem is these 2 players keep playing after our game, and they keep doing the same thing, with 110 credit score. No surprise they have 2000 games or even 5000 games with 45% win rate.
Banning them for 12 hours maybe? I mean 24 hours sounds good to me but if you consider it too much then ban them for one hour at least! The current 3 or 5 min ban is a joke.
How about forcing players to not only play but WIN 3 classic games after a bad rank game? THat would actually teach them how to give their best and even improve.
Post time 2021-9-9 03:00 PM | Show all posts
The only solution I can think about is improving the punishment system and make it severe so players take it seriously.
I would guarantee that 60% of trolls would be gone if they know that they can be banned for let us say " 7 days ".
As a forum team, our priorities are to assist you on this platform. We also deliver your messages and ideas to the staff and vice versa.
So as it's said : " Don't shoot the messenger ".
I hope it's understandable now that we have no power whatsoever in game to make changes.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-9 04:01 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly is right, just give us names of people who are responsible for EU server!

I played 3 hours last night, I HAD AT LEAST 2 VPN IDIOTS IN 90% OF GAMES!!! I LOST ALL GAMES WITH ASIANS WHO COME TO EU TO PRACTICE HEROES AND CRY AND LAG ALL GAME!
OUR SERVER IS DEAD SO GIVE US NAMES OF THOSE LAZY PEOPLE!
Post time 2021-9-10 04:59 AM | Show all posts
@s5tank I will have to ask you to now stop repeatedly bring rude and racist to certain countries here in this Forum.
1- You cannot provide any proof or even know if someone is using VPN by no means unless the other player admits it. You are unknowling blaming them for these reason.
2- You have never showed your profile that can show us that you are a good player yourself. Pointlesslely blaming others for your loss every time is not the right attitude at all. Never think your're the best player because there is always someone better than you and the same goes to all.
3- Blaming 'Ukranians' or 'Russians' everytime and being very racist towards them will not be tolerated anymore. If you still continue you will face the necessary consequences.

Im an eu server player myself so I can very well say for myself that its all well and going good.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 06:12 PM GMT+8