Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 331|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Suggestion for Terizla

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-5 09:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Terizla is one of the lowest pick rate nowadays due to meta where mobility is viable. We need some adjustments to him so that he can be viable in the meta.

Passive:
-Immune to any penetration
-Received only 80% damage from skills/basic atk with MAX HP/Current HP as source of damage.
-Lower damage reduction from 30% to 20%

Base stats:
-Lower physical defense by 5-7

First skill:
-Increase movement speed by 10%

Ultimate:
-Increase AoE range by 1.

I hope this changes will be viable to become Meta.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-6 09:52 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-9-5 06:44 PM
Do you remember for how long Sun was out of any line up?

That's how much you will wait for Terizla, ...

The problem is that Terizla has been adjustment many times recently but still no one picks him unlike vexana and faramis who haven't adjust for more than a year. (Although upcoming revamp is confirmed.) I don't want Terizla to change his skillset just because he is slow which he cannot compete with other heroes just to be revamp. I just want to have an unique passive that differentiate to other fighters. That's why I asked for the Penetration Immunity because the damage reduction and sustainability cannot make him survive due to the negative armor update.
Post time 2021-9-6 08:45 PM | Show all posts
The problem with terizla is his slow cast speed specially on his 2nd skill which should be burst and his slow is like 15% only if im not mistaken
Suggestion:

1. Increase Cast Speed on his 2nd skill or change it like lapulapu ultimate2nd form so terizla can continously combo 2nd skill with cc immunity
2. Ultimate cant be cancelled with using flicker or any blink skills but of course can be cancelled with purify.
Post time 2021-9-5 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Do you remember for how long Sun was out of any line up?

That's how much you will wait for Terizla, Vexana, Faramis etc...
Post time 2021-9-9 01:29 AM | Show all posts
carmilla crying at the corner
Post time 2021-9-11 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Hi @haise_kaneki

Thank you for the suggestion
just hope for him to get a buff in the big update later, at least a little adjustment cus it's been a long time he didn't get it even in the big update last month no good news for him considering that there have been a lot of suggestions from players too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 06:21 PM GMT+8