Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 350|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Service] Give us API

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-5 01:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have a 2 part of this suggestion. Major and minor. So if you not agree with one, it's ok please debate second, not deny all.

Major:

If you are play a PC games(and some mobiles), like me, you know as most competitive multiplayer games have unofficial sites that collect depersonalize statistic for giving a users most effective decks/builds/heroes/strategies etc. This site's useful for all. You can find cheaters, bugs and balance exploits as well. And would be great to create something like it for a MLBB. But sites like it require a data that you need a find somewhere. Most likely it's two ways. API and side app. I will back to API but first about app. You need to create useful trainer, like builds, help him find he's mistakes, give some information etc. And for all of it, collect a data. This way is hard for mobile games, because another apk on your phone while you playing. Meh. And this data will be incomplete and statistic is inaccurate.
Second is the API. As I say, this site's useful for all. This way a lot of devs open a data as well. Some of them, give keys, to access it, for trusted devs. Some just open all of it. Its make this creates much easier.

So what i am please? Give us access to last game's results. Even screen like a player win skin will enough.

Minor:

So, I am understand about microenvironment. And it's a maybe hard this way to moontone give us it. So, this way I have another one suggestion as common player. Often, when I am to debate with others or discuss nerfs/buffs, I am use statistics. And you give us part of it. I mean it - https://m.mobilelegends.com/en/rank

But there is only a legend+ and Master+ statistic. But the Mythic one is very different. The Mythic meta and picks is the other. Please add there a Mythic+ statistic.

Post time 2021-9-11 06:41 PM | Show all posts
I think you should contact customer service for API
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-9-11 06:41 PM
I think you should contact customer service for API

I dont think so. Contact custome service cant have things like it. Can you think about it again? I am want to get result all games for all players in real time. How they even can help with it? And even they can, they will not, for one person.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 05:07 PM GMT+8