Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 371|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Getting Ready for The Jungler Tank Meta With Baxia

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-4 08:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover (not my voice)

Moonton has planned to introduce this in the upcoming update (as it is already official in the advance server). Meanwhile, I experimented a few tanks as the junglers in the original, both in party queue and solo queue. This match features how good Baxia is as a jungler, even in the current version of original server. Can't wait to see how will he perform in the upcoming season!

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-9-4 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Oh wow the damage is quite visible but I dont think Tank skills are suited to be used as Junglers. However, Grock is an exception and I cant wait to play him and KS
 Author| Post time 2021-9-5 12:37 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-9-4 11:13 PM
Oh wow the damage is quite visible but I dont think Tank skills are suited to be used as Junglers. H ...

I actually tried Grock, maybe I'm not a good Grock user. Grock's damage is very painful when you go for attack build, but with that you become squishy. I think he is good at the sidelane but jungling not really. If I go for damage items, my early game is gonna be really squishy. In the match I tried, I ended up feeding :(

Comments

But who knows, maybe the new jungling system will benefit Grock? I only tried in original server  Post time 2021-9-5 12:38 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 05:42 PM GMT+8