Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 369|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Extend "Gift - Vanguard Coins" Event duration.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-3 06:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Screenshot_2021-09-03-14-45-50-50_22e4250240c136c826b8a3b1264b092d.jpg
I understand that devs need to collect data about new heroes & that's the reason I'm not suggesting removing this event altogether.
But this makes the 3 days so agonising as all the nubs crawl out of the woodwork to play floryn(or whatever hero it is) hoping to get carried.
And this in turn causes other people to troll even when a good floryn(or whatever hero) comes along cause the last 5 matches were nub floryns.

Honestly this event should be removed, but I understand that it is the test server & the game needs to incentivise players to play new heroes to get data. But as mentioned above, the only data you get is 3 days of nubs playing floryn or a floryn with a trolling team.

So my suggestion is to extend the event duration to 30 days. That way the nubs will stop picking the hero at the 1st chance after they get their 5 win (and 20+ loses). Then the good players can pick the hero appropriately & play properly & give proper data.

Also we may get less desperate 1st picking floryns(or whatever hero) since there will be more time to complete the event(though the first & last few days would probably be the same)
Post time 2021-9-17 03:19 AM | Show all posts
I think such event things are normal, I mean there is still another way if only to get more vanguard coins
just playing daily you can get 1000+- vanguard coins in a month, that's enough in my opinion
 Author| Post time 2021-10-21 04:17 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-9-17 03:19 AM
I think such event things are normal, I mean there is still another way if only to get more vanguard ...

The point is not the coins. If you read my post properly I actually want to remove the event. But since it probably helps collect data I did not suggest that. My problem is that people with zero knowledge of the hero lock the hero in s1 position then hope to get carried. This creates very bad match experience for those 3 days. I hope extending the time frame will keep people from trolling when they don't get it (our jawhead in our jungle)
PS: Next time please read the whole post before replying, instead of just the title. I'd rather pay 50 coins to guarantee a nub-free, troll-free match these 3 days (same happened with aamon, I just gave up playing during the event)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 12:28 PM GMT+8