Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 745|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Request] Help for matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-2 07:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Every players know mlbb biggest problem is.   "matchmaking for solo players "

If you agree , please write a commend ( even a point ) under this topic.

If we put this topic 1st on the list, Moonton may hear our voice.

Author| Post time 2021-9-3 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-3 12:12 AM
I am not agree. Because its not this game problem. If you look up to any other MOBA game, you will s ...

No , i never see matchmaking problem in other Games Game C , LoL , smite
I play all of these moba.
You lie.
If matchmaking put legend 5 and mythic glory in same team , it means matchmaking is dead.

Stop lie . They will not make you forum moderator.
Post time 2021-9-4 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2021-9-4 10:42 PM
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-9-4 07:22 AM
Dont advice me stop play SOLO.
I am solo player.When i want to play , then i play.
I cant wait som ...

@Gamnnicus27 & NOOB_
This comes from personal experience of playing over 6/8 season solo. I used to have a really bad wr then not only cause of matchmaking with high ranks but I was very bad myself. As for when I started 5q with friends/squad, the problem vanished and it was also a good challenge when I faced much high ranked players.
That's the simple reason why almost all high ranked players will never solo in rank due to their points. It's an advice anyone will give you because it's the best and most fun.  [Im not recommending you as a Mod but as an old active player myself.]

Of course you can play what you want but you must also know as I said before that there are those factors that place you with players. Matchmaking is an issue for every online multiplayer just because of the main big factor considering the number of players online at a certain time, obv will be better if there are more. It then also depends on the players attitudes, even if you match with good players but they start trolling; you can blame the game for it. I'm not trying to defend the game as a Mod but that's just how it is.

You can always post suggestions on newer ideas on how matchmaking could operate and it will be submitted.
Post time 2021-9-4 06:33 PM | Show all posts
@Gannicus27 and @NOOB__

I never said stop playing solo.

If you are confident in your skills like me and capable of carrying your team, you will not have any problem in solo
Post time 2021-9-4 01:08 AM | Show all posts
If you see, there are many factors that determines the matchmaking process. From recent updates it also bases it on a player's skill level aka statistics. Its the most discussed topic in any moba/game if you go to see. You may not encounter in one game but will sure do in the other. See, most people only complain about matchmaking if they lose, the simple solution to it is to stop SOLO! Done.
Post time 2021-9-3 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-3 12:13 AM

I am not agree. Because its not this game problem. If you look up to any other MOBA game, you will see the same.
So its why no one of this suggestion didnt work. Because its unfixeble problem. And you not even give a solution.
Post time 2021-9-2 01:30 PM | Show all posts
I guess things don't work like that here.

Create a suggestion thread and post your idea for matchmaking there. We will submit it to the developers
 Author| Post time 2021-9-2 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-9-2 01:30 PM

Create a suggestion thread and post your idea for matchma ...

There are 83827747287472828 suggestion like that

Why one of them didnt work ?

Bye
Post time 2021-9-3 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-9-3 01:42 AM
Anand replied at 2021-9-2 01:30 PM

Create a suggestion thread and post your idea for matchma ...

I say they should do the job they are paid for. Mobile gaming isnt only industry out there. When I make a break I play PC games and it keeps me away from mobile legends for half year.

Only reason I play ml is cuz it is less addictive and more comfortable. But if I want to realy put my mind of in summer or winter I play PC MMORPG games and ml cant compare  to most of them(by earning or population)
Post time 2021-9-3 06:01 AM | Show all posts
Yes matchmaking still an issue. I still think players should be matches based on mmr and with a difference between them of max. 1 tier. I know there have been suggestions, i'm guessing maybe improving~ changing the whole system is difficult and takes time. I've been doing solo from epic V till legend I and i'm stuck here because...you know, players. So I for one understand the struggle very well.
Post time 2021-9-3 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-3 12:12 AM
I am not agree. Because its not this game problem. If you look up to any other MOBA game, you will s ...

I don't play other MOBA games on my phone, but using other games as an excuse is not true.
Post time 2021-9-3 03:26 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-9-3 09:46 AM
I don't play other MOBA games on my phone, but using other games as an excuse is not true.

I was play others MOBAs on PC. And nah man. I can you PM thread like this on most PC MOBA forums. And even worst, if we talk about most populars, peoples belive that it "riged". Which means its on purpose match you with players that give you auto-win or auto-lose.
Post time 2021-9-3 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-3 05:27 PM
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-9-3 09:14 AM
No , i never see matchmaking problem in other Games Game C , LoL , smite
I play all of these moba.

Oh, you really never know? LoL matchmaking challenger with diamond 5. Sorry man, but you lie and never play it.
And man. I hate moontone. And even more hate most moderators, like shinee because she was scam me(and forum users) few times. And for sure i not want to be moderator this way. But its not make me hate everything in game, like you. I know a good game parts(that make me keep play the game) and ba parts. matchmaking and balance is ok for example.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 07:38 PM GMT+8