Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 618|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Phoveus

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-27 12:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We already know it is time to nerf him.
Post time 2021-8-27 03:43 PM | Show all posts
I guess he is somehow balanced maybe needs an adjustment here and there but he was recently buffed since he was kinda useless before so idk how will it work now.
Anyway if you got something in mind, any ideas on how to make him balanced feel free to share it with us.
Post time 2021-8-29 07:05 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-8-28 05:32 PM
And then there's me...who is almost close to getting mythic but haven't seen phoveus in ranked yet h ...

Don't worry. When you come to Mythic, first pick will be Layla, not Lesley.

Comments

I banned Layla one match because first pick wanted her...he had like 20 matches with 41% wr. They called me "nab", "nab ban", report but it was worth it  Post time 2021-9-1 06:44 PM
I'm seeing first pick Layla or Lesley everytime, it just doesn't surprise me anymore, sadly :))  Post time 2021-9-1 06:43 PM
Post time 2021-8-27 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Trouble is he is pretty conditional. Enemy behaviour (dash) affects his cd & ult so that makes him harder to balance. While I feel he is a bit overpowered, I fear nerfing him might make hin overweak (only pick if 2+ heroes have constant dash). I don't trust the idiots at moonton to nerf him properly.
Post time 2021-8-28 12:09 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-8-27 11:06 PM
Oh yea? then he will remain in the ban list for high rank right now :)

I see him as a game changer because everyone is picking blink heroes and dominate the opponent from early game. Remember Khufra and Minsitthar was banned for the same reason by players using heroes with blink skills especially Fanny players
Post time 2021-8-27 05:52 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-8-27 03:43 PM
I guess he is somehow balanced maybe needs an adjustment here and there but he was recently buffed s ...

If you don't know how it work now how you know he is balanced? You are so contradictory in every replay you write.
Post time 2021-8-27 06:07 PM | Show all posts
I literally said, I don't know how will they adjust the hero but they will for sure make him balanced at some point.
Post time 2021-8-27 08:33 PM | Show all posts
I don't think he needs a nerf because he is the counter for heroes with blink skills like Lancelot. If they nerf him, he might become unpopular and we lose a counter against heroes with blink skills.

I am expecting to see more heroes like him in future
Post time 2021-8-27 10:53 PM | Show all posts
I think they should nerf his durability but not the damage cause phoveus ultimate only works at heroes with dashes he can only trigger his ultimate once or twice along with the flameshot spell, i think if enemy heroes have phoveus try to avoid picking hero with dash or spell flicker.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-27 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-8-27 06:33 AM
I don't think he needs a nerf because he is the counter for heroes with blink skills like Lancelot.  ...

Oh yea? then he will remain in the ban list for high rank right now :)
Post time 2021-8-28 01:34 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

He's alright. I mean there are counters to him such as Esmeralda. To be fair, with the recent reworks on damage calculations and other adjustments, he's no longer very OP like when he was initially released.

If you weigh against Xborg, Saber, Harley, Eudora, Balmond, he's really far from OP.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 07:40 PM GMT+8